Sankeys Opens In Winter

I would suggest David Vincent had a lot to do with it......not just the Dj's. It was a joint production.

Fuse will go weekly next year and 6 of the seven nights will be in-house productions with Vincent at the creative helm.

Has anybody been to a "Winter Saturday" yet? What are they like? How are they doing numbers wise?

The fact that every time I went there throughout the summer it was a large amount of workers there. Who hardly never bought drinks and if they did it was a bottle of water. It was very easy to get free guest list before 1pm if you didn't have a sankeys card. Also alot of the ticket outlets never sold many tickets for the nights when and if they had the tickets to sell.

Don't get me wrong Sankeys was by far the best club in Ibiza this summer for me. Smashed DC10 for fun, even with circo loco's beastly line-ups, DC10's crowd is just terrible now.

yeah i went last saturday (not last night, the one a week ago) and also on halloween. it was nicely busy on both occasions and a very friendly vibe. i personally prefer the basement much more like this than in summer, when it's rammed.

hard to guess a number really, but it definitely has a pull at the moment and it's just something new for the ibiza winter clubbing circuit, which is great. there were enough people there on both occasions to create a really good vibe - and that's all you need.

Back