Sankeys Ibiza turns into Octan Ibiza

You could argue about this forever but €5/£5/$5 for a 33cl bottle lf water is really not ‘good value’. Just because it’s the cheapest price out of the clubs doesn’t mean it’s still acceptable...

It is good value, because in the end, the clubowner needs to make a living too.
Ever thought how utterly expensive private planes are?

You could argue about this forever but €5/£5/$5 for a 33cl bottle lf water is really not ‘good value’. Just because it’s the cheapest price out of the clubs doesn’t mean it’s still acceptable...
My English writing is not the best . The appropriate term is not “good value ” of course 5€ for a bottle a water is really expensive , totally agree with this ( i live in Barcelona so for us is even more expensive with the average salary way under Northern Europe country ) but has I said it’s the price you have to pay in many famous club in Europe and if you compare to the others club in Ibiza , it’s 2 times cheaper .
Anyway I don’t drink lots of water in club I prefer beer ...

Has the cinema room survived the takeover? (Not been since 2016 so it may have met his doom before then I’m not sure)

Any more reports? Hopefully it'll still be worth a visit in September!

haven't been since opening myself, but from what I hear both basement and lab are perfectly busy currently on sundays. the basement maybe a bit busier than the lab.

At least one colleague going tonight, so we shall report back tomorrow.

Report from last night is that the basement was busy throughout, but the Lab took a while to get going, peaked between 02:30 - 04:00 and then cleared quickly also. I think in September, when it goes down to one room and the change in island visitor it will still hold its own.

What you reckon for this weekend folks?

Solomun & Plex packed in like Sardines or Lawler on Sunday night?
Lawler, I went to the opening party it was a great night , same vibes as the old sankeys which was one of the best on the island for me. Also gives you chance to experience that basement in full flow.

Back