Sankeys Ibiza turns into Octan Ibiza

I agree I had a great time 2015 probably best Ibiza trip I've ever had staying in Bora Bora but didn't get the pdb hype. Without Bora Bora and the nice beach it doesn't do any thing for me.

My plan this year is a 6 pack of beers on the beach whilst listening to Bora Bora music pre Hi!

I've always wondered what bars are good that way for pre Sankeys?

My balcony, as my hotel is just a minute's walk from Octan. :twisted: That said, I've found some of those bars in the road up to be worth a visit in the past, though not been up that way for a couple of years now.

Hï and Ushaïa are the leaders of this shitty place that is PDB.
They sucks.
Well they each have 3 good nights per week (which is better than Amnesia BTW...) and it's true the're pricy, but at least you get something there that you wont find somewhere else in the world. What's the point of clubbing in Ibiza in underground clubs you can get everywhere?!

Well they each have 3 good nights per week (which is better than Amnesia BTW...) and it's true the're pricy, but at least you get something there that you wont find somewhere else in the world. What's the point of clubbing in Ibiza in underground clubs you can get everywhere?!
I couldn’t think of anything worse than flying to ibiza and then spending my time at Hi and Ushuaia

Well they each have 3 good nights per week (which is better than Amnesia BTW...)
Could you elaborate on which 6 nights you are talking about? I can think of 1 maybe 2 at a push? Amnesia has arguably the most successful night on the island (Elrow), one of the longest running (Cocoon) and one of the most popular amongst the younger, mainly British crowd (Abode).

That's not the only things we do...

If you go Hi and Ushuaia so what ...you are having a good time. I would never say anything bad about a club / a night that I have personally never been to.

I spoke to one of the guys that are running the new Sankeys and they are ascertaining the vibe this season and also looking at drink prices ready for 2020

You can literally find a Hi everywhere.

I actively avoid that street around Sankeys/Octan when staying in PDB these days. The local ‘vendors’ get so pushy it borders on harassment at times.

Sadly this was the case last year. We even had PR's arguing over each other to try and get us down the street. Bossa has more ticket sellers than anywhere on earth, makes no sense to have so many fighting over scraps of business.

Hope Oktan can help that area recover as it was a decent pre drinks area years ago.

Lots of pushy prostitutes in that area too that hound you like crazy. At least the price is right with them lol.

You can't find Hï or Ushuaia everywhere. I'm from Toronto and the closest we have is this club called Rebel but it's music policy is mainstream trash most of the time.

Most of the underground artists play in DIY warehouse spaces which is kinda cool if you like that grimy feel or in smaller clubs but we don't have the level of production in Ibiza clubs or the space. I'm sure the snobby elitist nerds prefer this, but that's cuz they can't afford Ibiza. I don't get why ppl don't like the glamour and lights...do you like seeing blockbuster films on your laptop??

My balcony, as my hotel is just a minute's walk from Octan. :twisted: That said, I've found some of those bars in the road up to be worth a visit in the past, though not been up that way for a couple of years now.

It was pretty grim when I walked down there in late May.

Also quite an eye-opener walking down with another woman, rather than with my husband. Depressing the amount of hassle (including physical) from guys trying to get us into bars or to 'buy things'.

It was pretty grim when I walked down there in late May.

Also quite an eye-opener walking down with another woman, rather than with my husband. Depressing the amount of hassle (including physical) from guys trying to get us into bars or to 'buy things'.
Oh dear Clara, I'm staying a 2 min walk from there as well, getting worried now as we are two females for first half of the week.

Oh dear Clara, I'm staying a 2 min walk from there as well, getting worried now as we are two females for first half of the week.

I think a lot of it was because virtually everything was shut and it probably looked a bit dodgy us walking down a deserted street.

I've stayed around there before (admittedly in 2002) and it was fine. It was more a comment on how the bar hustlers treat two women differently compared with a man & a woman together.

Back