Sankeys Ibiza turns into Octan Ibiza

Contacted Octan on Insta. They said they will be announcing more info on events in September ect, in the next week. Happy days ?

They are definitely realistic. I do wonder how much the external area around the building plays a role. We all assume a rejuvenated Octan (Sankeys) will benefit the surroundings bars - which I am certain it will, to a degree. But how much does it work the other way around? With those bars serving as a feeder to Octan?

Playa d'en Bossa is a hell of a lot more pricey to stay than it was at Sankeys height.

I actively avoid that street around Sankeys/Octan when staying in PDB these days. The local ‘vendors’ get so pushy it borders on harassment at times.

They are definitely realistic. I do wonder how much the external area around the building plays a role. We all assume a rejuvenated Octan (Sankeys) will benefit the surroundings bars - which I am certain it will, to a degree. But how much does it work the other way around? With those bars serving as a feeder to Octan?

Playa d'en Bossa is a hell of a lot more pricey to stay than it was at Sankeys height.
I've always wondered what bars are good that way for pre Sankeys? Always went to Murphy's but not exactly cheap as say San an bars.

I know tantra do a pre party event 50e all you can drink for 3 hours which will defo benefit from Octan

I've always wondered what bars are good that way for pre Sankeys? Always went to Murphy's but not exactly cheap as say San an bars.

I know tantra do a pre party event 50e all you can drink for 3 hours which will defo benefit from Octan
All the PDB bars are overpriced and that's why they are always empty. My conclusion is that's why PDB sucks lately (unless you go to Ushuaïa or Hï).

Yeah, they are hugely overpriced. The minimarts must be doing a roaring trade in alcohol their off the workers and visitors at the less affluent end of the spectrum

Back