Sankeys Ibiza announces its Seven Wonders for 2016

The Barcelona party was supposed to be The Three Chairs (Moodymann, Theo Parrish, Marcellus Pittmann and Rick Wilhite) but they cancelled. Shame that would have been huge to see them.

Surely this will feature Robert Hood, Derick May, Kevin Saunderson etc on heavy rotation? Techno suite sankeys more I guess

Given that the first party with Detroit Loves is meant to be 7th July, they are leaving it very late to announce the line-ups. Still happening?

currently looks like detroit love isn't gonna happen I think. am not entirely sure though so please don't take as a confirmed statement.

That's a shame if it doesn't happen but in all honesty, given the line-ups for Usual Suspects, I could see it struggling.

Ah well, still plenty of great parties on when I go (7-19 August) plus Carl Craig is playing at Mosaic.

Detroit love was my only hope for the Thursday, not a clue where to go now?! (I don't like tech) lol

currently looks like detroit love isn't gonna happen I think. am not entirely sure though so please don't take as a confirmed statement.

I see that Detroit Loves has now been removed from alongside Unusual Suspects on the Clubbing Calendar.

Does this mean that their bookings previously confirmed (i.e. Floorplan and Moodyman) now won't be playing at all?

Although Detroit Loves is still mentioned on the booking area of the Sankeys website.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Given that the first Detroit Love was meant to be tonight and Sankeys are only promoting the Unusual Suspects party (and ignoring my tweet asking if Detroit Love was still on), I assume it's not happening.

Shame and all very strange.

It's not the closing as such, it's the 'Closing Week' party. They still have things going on the weekend after it, so it's not closing. Bit of a shameless money maker, but then it is Sankeys so expected.

Back