Sankeys Ibiza announces its Seven Wonders for 2016

I'm looking forward to catching Todd Terry at the Redlight, I have to go in August this year instead of July, so I'm hoping that it'll be a night that's nicely busy but not August levels of sardine-tin.

This saturday, apart from the opening of TS, is also the opening of the new Sankeys Ibiza Store!

This saturday, apart from the opening of TS, is also the opening of the new Sankeys Ibiza Store!

OMG, I can see it now! Ibiza Airport departures lounge will be full of large groups of my fellow countrymen all in their Sankeys Ibiza vest-tops as they queue to board the plane back to Manchester....

not sure these have already been mentioned, but here's who's gonna play at detroit love this summer...

Carl Craig, Dantiez Saunderson, Delano Smith, Derrick May, Dubfire, Floorplan, Gaiser live, Green Velvet, Kenny Larkin, Kevin Saunderson, Matthew Dear, Moodymann, Octave One live, Omar S, Paul Woolford, Stacey Pullen and more to be announced.

not sure these have already been mentioned, but here's who's gonna play at detroit love this summer...

Carl Craig, Dantiez Saunderson, Delano Smith, Derrick May, Dubfire, Floorplan, Gaiser live, Green Velvet, Kenny Larkin, Kevin Saunderson, Matthew Dear, Moodymann, Octave One live, Omar S, Paul Woolford, Stacey Pullen and more to be announced.

Really excited about this. Any idea when the line-ups by date will be announced?

it was probably written by sankeys the dog!

CeFYIBuWoAAZnx-.jpg

Still no word on the line-ups by date for Detroit Loves? I need to plan my schedule! :lol:

Exactly.

Pretty late to announce these...
Anyone know of problems with announcing/booking certain individuals??

(Unless they plan on keeping them quiet all season circoloco style - which I doubt they'd do)

Back