San jose

originally sang by dionne warwick but written by burt bacharach and hal david :!:

e63432zhvt1.jpg

rustywoo said:
el destino, a tapas restaruant in San Jose is highly recommended. Aparently Biff hangs out there sometimes :eek:

highly recommended is an understatement! it's the best tapas on the island!! :D

highest point on the island

Often looked down over san an from just outside san jose but always thought there was a higher point in the north - any ideas on what it's called, between san joan and portinatx, used to be old dirt road but now good surface most of the way, great views for miles towards xarraca and beyond

Highest Point is near San jose at 475m!

I'm off to stay in a villa just outside San Jose on Sunday for a week!

Sounds like it is going to be perfect - wanted to have a base to chill out away from the carnage of the major resorts!

Will cost us a few quid in taxis every night, but well worth it to escape the concrete jungle!

As a side issue - Are there likely to be loads of mosquitos around?

thanks a lot for the replies fellas, but I'm quite p.issed of with you all. :x :x
I've been like a kid for the last few weeks, and my girlfriend has only just managed to calm me down this morning.
Now when she gets back from work, she's going to see me like an idiot again, showing her mccrakin's pics and I'm probably going to be single by the time we're supposed to go away.
I'm especially chuffed that kenny dope gonzalez is playing.

3 weeks today and I'll be reflecting on defected records opening night. Why does 20 days seem like forever!! :rolleyes:

but seriously, thanks fellas, I can now show this thread to the rest of the party and see if I can get everyone to wet themselves simultaneously.

LOL! I know what you mean about being a kid!

I'm like a 6 year old on Christmas eve at the minute!

I keep dreaming about being in Ibiza now and wake up (usually in the middle of the night)gutted as I realise I am still in England

(although like most dreams, they is always an odd twist - e.g. your in Ibiza but it's all mixed up - i.e Last night I dreamt I was watching the sunset on the sunset strip and I went into Cafe Del Mar for a round of golf on my local course!!!!! means that you wake up totally confused)

6 days and counting :D

that's him.

he landscaped our garden too - he's a garden architect by profession!

(have you got a piccy of our garden?)

taffy-boy said:
Now when she gets back from work, she's going to see me like an idiot again, showing her mccrakin's pics and I'm probably going to be single by the time we're supposed to go away

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stephen said:
have you got a piccy of our garden?

since when do you have a garden? :p

stephen said:
he landscaped our garden too - he's a garden architect by profession!
ste - is your sax playing friend the argentinian guy who is showing his mini-gardens at
racó verd? :rolleyes:

2004-02-11_IMG_2004-02-04_00.05.03__84-EDRENR-3022004.JPG

2004-02-11_IMG_2004-02-04_00.05.22__67-EDRENR-3022004.JPG

Back