San Antonio's health and safety controls: Amnesia, Privilege and Es Paradis fined

So a few hundred thousand dollars worth of renos to keep code isnt worth a summer of millions lost? I dont get it. WTF privilege.

worried about privilege. They haven't announced their opening party yet and the rumour that they won't be able to open is still doing the rounds... but on the other hand I don't think resistance & solid grooves would be so dumb to run a party there without guarantees.

Worth considering the ownership situation that Privilege find themselves in. In the middle of the appeal, neither side is going to want to be making the investment.
My guess is that they're both playing hard ball right now, but whichever way it goes, it benefits both parties to back down and get things sorted at the eleventh hour. Verdict: political posturing.

Am I the only one who thinks it should be knocked to the ground? It's been an eye sore for many years and it's golden days stopped well before 1990. Even in the later days of manumission there was more atmosphere in a Abu Dhabi shopping mall...

Am I the only one who thinks it should be knocked to the ground? It's been an eye sore for many years and it's golden days stopped well before 1990. Even in the later days of manumission there was more atmosphere in a Abu Dhabi shopping mall...
It's a shame they had to cover it up. Looking at ku pics, looked a lot better (was before my time though).

If the ushuaia group do gain control, wonder if they'd get permission to revert it, or at least in part. (Hell, they got permission for that travesty of a video wall on side of hrh!)

The one adjoining the fasterst roller coaster in the world and a F1 track? mmmmm!
Inside shopping mall, I know things can get pretty wild outside.i once saw an Indian guy battered by some robed local police type for taking pictures of some nearly side boobed mannequin..

My guess is that they're both playing hard ball right now, but whichever way it goes, it benefits both parties to back down and get things sorted at the eleventh hour. Verdict: political posturing.

Matutes got a lot less to lose though. I‘m sure they’re not losing sleep over the prospect of a closed Privilege. They don‘t need the few bucks coming in from a club with one big night (so far). And it would make one competitor less for hi. They can live with it, the other owners may not.

No. Never been a fan to be honest. Pre-roof it looked amazing though.

Y'all may have valid points about the state of Privilege, but from someone whos dreamed of Ibiza for 20 years and hasn't been able to make the experience a reality until now, I sure hope it gets at least one more year for yours truly to at least attend the resistance closing party and THEN say its a ugly piece of shyte ;)

Back