San Antonio V Playa Den Bossa?

ibiza

Can someone who has visited both kindly givde the pros and cons of each resort? I'm mkroe tempted to go to San Antonio as it's more developed has more going on etc, but then i think Ibiza town is just down the road from PDB so it's rather difficult. I want to visit some beach bars, how does Bora Bora in PDB compar to Cafe Mambo and Cafe Del Mar etc? i know this has probably been done to death so sorry mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
PDB is for German tourists in speedos and groups of young pretentious twenty somethings who think they are uber cool, when really they dont have a clue.

San An for the original vibe. No contest.

PDB is for German tourists in speedos and groups of young pretentious twenty somethings who think they are uber cool, when really they dont have a clue.

did morbyd not put links to all the times you've said that before?

Put it this way I always stay in PDB now but for old times sake took a trip to San An... sorry but I wouldnt go back there unless it was very low season maybe.. the west end is just like going out in the UK.. sick everywhere

PDB is better because its not like being in the UK.. Its more like being on holiday and more convenient for everything.. you can take a day trip to San An (that should be enough). Ive never experienced posers , yes there are men with V fit bodies and big sunglasses but does that make them bad people? Not in my experience 8)

Either way neither are ultra tasteful destinations, but for partying if you want to feel like your somewhere different Id say PDB all the way :D

You say German Tourists as if they are the only people that don't belong there :spank:

I cant understand how people who have been to PDB can say they havent got onto the posers there, its full of them. People go on about the west end in San An but its only a tiny section of San An. Ive stayed in San An all 5 times ive been to ibiza. We dont go anywhere near the west end so that doesnt bother us atall. I like going to Playa Den Bossa for Space and Bora Bora but Id hate do stay there. Bora Bora this year was packed full of Italian posers who cant take their eyes off your women even when your stud with her. The Vibe in San Antonio is alot better than Playen Den Bossa. Yes the west end is full of english louts, but just dont go there. I couldnt think of anythin worse than staying in playa den bossa. We stayed round the bay this year in a 4star, nice a quiet, no louts in site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it matters which you stay in as both have reasons to go to them, so if you're staying a few days you'll need to bus back and forth anyway, just get best deal on a room with freezing AC and go with that.

It depends what you like really there would be no point at all in me staying in San An I would spend my holiday getting taxis to space, Ibiza town Amnesia or Privilege .. Ive never been to the sunset strip Id like to go one day but I know it wont be my thing and theres nothing in Eden or Es paradis for me but thats just a subjective opinion..

It would probably be better to ask what is in both places and then way up which has the most places you would go to.. it does make sense :D

I allow people to pose cos I do it myself :lol::lol::lol:

If people want to pose fair enough but Playa den bossa now, people are more worried about how they are looking than how good the music is etc. Ibiza has been pretentious for a long time but this year took the piss. Ushuaia for example. Lovely place but its full of stuck up idiots

If people want to pose fair enough but Playa den bossa now, people are more worried about how they are looking than how good the music is etc. Ibiza has been pretentious for a long time but this year took the piss. Ushuaia for example. Lovely place but its full of stuck up idiots

Forget them if the musics that good dont matter if its full of posers! They only get bashed in the head if they stand near me anyway I love smacking people out who don't dance .. get the FFFF outa my dance space "DEFEND,DEFEND" :lol::lol:

the west end is just like going out in the UK.. sick everywhere...PDB is better because its not like being in the UK.. Its more like being on holiday and more convenient for everything....if you want to feel like your somewhere different Id say PDB all the way :D

My sentiments exactly. As for the posers they've never really bothered me or my friends and are easy to ignore.. It's just a cultural thing I think.

Agreed on the crowd at Ushuaia. Since it's a beautiful place with good music worth going to, next time if the posers give you problems just try what I did last week and rub your sweaty body on them from dancing in shorts in flip flops as they stare disgusted in their mini skirts and 'accidently' drop a little of the booze you smuggled in from entering off the beach on thei high heels, that way they'll give you more room to dance, at least until you get kicked out for drinking your flask openly on the dance floor and bumping into unintentionally:)

jordan went to pdb so i think i'll avoid it.

This is pathetic statement of the year no offence :twisted:

If your not going to go somewhere because a person you don't like has been there before you I suggest you stay home mate... your defo not ready for the big bad world , and defo not ready for either of the resorts you have selected... I would try Cala Longa if I were you :twisted:

Back