San Antonio V Playa Den Bossa?

Originally Posted by hauskitten
the west end is just like going out in the UK.. sick everywhere...PDB is better because its not like being in the UK.. Its more like being on holiday and more convenient for everything....if you want to feel like your somewhere different Id say PDB all the way :D

My sentiments exactly. As for the posers they've never really bothered me or my friends and are easy to ignore.. It's just a cultural thing I think.

I guess that depends on where you live in the UK. If we are to condemn one resort because of one small street then so be it.
I wish the town where I lived had a club with with Groove Armada, Fatboy Slim, Pete Tong, Erik Prydz etc etc every week. Not too mention, S****y's @ Boho, the lovely bay, with Bar M, Bay Bar, then Ibiza Rocks etc etc.

Went to Fatboy Slim last week it was ammaaaazin!! S****y's was a good night also full of really fit birds dressed in the most daring outfits - oh and the music was good :)!

I love PDB also, in fact I just love Ibiza!

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on my 2 visits there, San An is actually a very nice town with some fine architecture, great secluded beaches, downtempo bars and awesome views; just ruined in certain areas by the Ingerlund scum element. If it is the case that Ibiza is going upmarket, then hopefully that crowd will be priced out in time. As for PdeB, I could tell it was obviously completely dominated by certain nightclubs but I did like the beach and the fact it felt more cosmopolitan. Next July, however, I fully plan on swerving both.

If I went back I think i might try San An side next time. I like the beach in pdb but apart from that and space its fairly dull and space isnt the big attraction to me that it may have once been.

I cant understand how people who have been to PDB can say they havent got onto the posers there, its full of them. People go on about the west end in San An but its only a tiny section of San An. Ive stayed in San An all 5 times ive been to ibiza. We dont go anywhere near the west end so that doesnt bother us atall. I like going to Playa Den Bossa for Space and Bora Bora but Id hate do stay there. Bora Bora this year was packed full of Italian posers who cant take their eyes off your women even when your stud with her. The Vibe in San Antonio is alot better than Playen Den Bossa. Yes the west end is full of english louts, but just dont go there. I couldnt think of anythin worse than staying in playa den bossa. We stayed round the bay this year in a 4star, nice a quiet, no louts in site.

Good post!

I've stayed in PDB once and didn't much care for it. The only things I could see there were Space, Bora Bora and an Irish pub. I'd always stay in San An, primarily because I love the sunsets. The west end is actually good for a laugh and Eden has some decent nights. (Es Paradis never seems to have anything good on...) Getting on the bus to visit Ibiza Town a couple of times during your hols couldn't be easier...

Everyones different and likes different things luckily or we'd all be in the same resort and I seriously wouldn't want to be in the same hotel as some of the C**ks on here :twisted:

... I seriously wouldn't want to be in the same hotel
as some of the C**ks on here :twisted:
not many "of the C**ks on here" would be THAT stupid to book
the same dodgy ****hole ... ehmm ... "hotel" where you just stayed in :lol: :lol:

not many "of the C**ks on here" would be THAT stupid to book
the same dodgy ****hole ... ehmm ... "hotel" where you just stayed in :lol: :lol:

Its not about being stupid it's about what I could afford at the time of booking... take the P*** out of a poor students financial situation if you must, at least in 8 years I will be Dr Hauskitten and I still won't want to holiday with a lot of the C**ks on here :twisted:

Too true HK! At least you made it to the island (again) unlike lots of people who could not go at all this year. Who cares where you stay no matter what sort of s***hole it is, still better than a campsite within 10km radius from your house:rolleyes:????!!

True Sunglasses 8) plus I'd rather stay at the Algarb with the Germans and Italians and the one or 2 Brits than stay at some 5 star hotel where it would not look great if I come in at 6:30 am with a square face claiming I've just met another race in a parallel universe :twisted:

San An is a good location if you're planning on bussing it around or catching the discobus. I agree with the drunken idiots comment, the people there certainly wouldn't look amis on an episode of Booze Britain (we actually saw a guy lying in the gutter at 7am), but we found a lot of them are going out to the bars later instead of going to the clubs, so it's pretty quiet and well behaved if you're there for pre-club drinks.

Back