San Antonio Bay paseo extension

Looks good, but I hope it doesn't spoil Cala Gracio/Gracioneta. Which is currently a tranquil escape from San Antonio. That 15mins walk down the road puts the masses off and keeps the ticket sellers and lookie lookies away.

But on the whole a good idea and I think the area around Kanya/Golden Buddah that they did 10years ago still looks good

it killed Mambo and Cafe del mar imo.

They used to put sand on the Mambo rocks pre walk way.

Definitely. It gave them the opportunity to put in a posher seating area and start all that minimum spend bollocks.

Think this could be good for the Cala De Bou area, just depends on what type of places will pop up as the area gets developed I suppose.

Think this could be good for the Cala De Bou area, just depends on what type of places will pop up as the area gets developed I suppose.

Badly needs a boost, we took the boat across to visit the Sol House and while the hotels looked nice there were loads of empty bars and restaurants and those that were open had very cheap 'special offer' boards out in desperation.

Isn't construction due to start next month? Its gone quiet, but I've learnt that timescales and plans are very different in Ibiza! Hi for example went from building site to open in less that a week!

Hope they start from the PDT side and work round towards SA. I know what you mean about the bar etx in the bay but I really hope it doesn't go like PDB with overpriced soul less places. There's a couple of decent bars round the bay.

Hope they start from the PDT side and work round towards SA. I know what you mean about the bar etx in the bay but I really hope it doesn't go like PDB with overpriced soul less places. There's a couple of decent bars round the bay.

Oh yes, very much agree the last thing we need is another pseudo VIP town! but a tidy up wouldent go amiss

Back