san antonio bay 12th to 24th sept

Mitac

Hi all booked up yesterday and back again 12th sept to 24th sept in san antonio bay not stayed there for about 3 years ,hope its still warmish as not gone over this late before, hoping to pop in the pink panther bar any other bars worth looking into near to there ?
hope to bump into some ibiza spotlighters dont know how to spot us but still ,I will have to open me big gob and ask

Also arrive on the 14th till 18th September.

What is the weather likely to be like? Not really bothered to be honest but a bit sun wouldn't go a miss. :D

Im gonna be in ibiza from 14th till the 3rd of october? if anyone fancies a meet up drinks etc...
im stayin in an all inclusive in san an ;) sooo if anyone fancies a pre party etc... probably better coz all inclusive drinks too start the day ;) haha

gimme a shout back if you wanna meet anyway?

I'll be in San An from 12th -20th on me lonesome if anyone wants to hook up?
First time in Ibiza, so would be greatly appreciated ;)

hello mitac

I will look out for you and get a nice cold beer ready xx there are quite a good selection of bars along the bay ......... sure you can arrange to meet up in the PINK panther and organize a pub crawl to try them all out, come up and say hi to me in the dj box and i can put a shout out for any spotlighters in the house , there are usually a few around :D its still very hot at the moment around 33 degrees every day

Sue Pink

Hey Sue what a cool idear may be you can come up with a Special Ibiza Spotlight Cocktail for all of us on here who visit you ;)

I will look out for you and get a nice cold beer ready xx there are quite a good selection of bars along the bay ......... sure you can arrange to meet up in the PINK panther and organize a pub crawl to try them all out, come up and say hi to me in the dj box and i can put a shout out for any spotlighters in the house , there are usually a few around :D its still very hot at the moment around 33 degrees every day

sweet

was planning on hitting the pink panther anyway so will say hello when i'm in there

and she's a dj mitac not a bar woman :lol: or at least i assume she is seeing as she said the dj box

gunner

hi she also said she would have a cool beer ready and you know women they are multitaskers unlike us gents allegedly :) so they say :spank: I believe she does both DJs and makes a good jugs of sangria according to previous posts they are bloody big jugs at that and she also runs the place http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5275440266

Last edited by a moderator:
me

jack of all trades...master of none!!!!!!!! but i am a good mistress :eek: I have actually been the general manager of the pink panther since 1990, tend to do a bit of everything...I designed all the cocktails we do and it would be my pleasure to do a special spotlight cocktail.. between 8pm and 10pm and during football matches i am found on the terrace or behind the bar.. but from 10pm nightly I do all the entertainment and dj ing from my little box... I look forward to seeing you all shortly and will be polish my enormous jugs in anticipation of your imment arrival xx

gunner

bet you cant wait to get your hands on my jugs...:lol: any ideas for what should be in the spotlight cocktail..I will give a free jug to the person who comes up with best recipe.... also my assistant bars manager is from DUBLIN he has worked in the panther for 3 years and works at the clontarf castle hotel in the winter..

Sue

jack of all trades...master of none!!!!!!!!

I dont agree Sue I would say "Mistress of Everything"!!!

Sue is one of the lushest (yeah I know not a real word) people I've met in Ibiza and would not dare go to Ibiza without popping in for a drink or 3 - of jugs that is!! Not to mention all the jagerbombs and sambuca!! I can feel the hangover already and I've got 4 weeks to go!!

If you have not had Sue's juicy jugs yet I can highly recommend her pink pussy, also the bar lds Paul and Andy have some very fruity balls and extremely wicked willys!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back