san antonio bay 12th to 24th sept

opening times JASE

Hi there jase, I open the pink panther 7.30pm to 4am monday to friday, but on saturday and sunday we open around 1.30pm for the british football live.. looking forward to seeing you there.. if you can give me an idea of numbers I will sort some nibbles out for 8pm on the 22nd xx If you need tickets for carl cox you can get them at the panther.

MITAC who started this thread arrived safely on sunday and was last seen lying on the bar singing merry xmas everyone...:eek:

Hey sue cheers! No idea on numbers...unless all the spotlighters here can put hands up. Don't trouble yourself with nibbles, thankyou anyway.... Just get those drinks ice cold and that'll do me. :D

I'm 3/4's there, in barcelona ATM busy working eerrrrrrk....busting for next week!

Raye and cooljrock Pm ya numbers to mois, I will be sure to touch base.

all here

adz and some friend popped in last night for a few i introduced them to mitac.. they cant wait for jules to arrive xxxx

contacts....

Jase, Cooljrok, Jules, Ibz – I’ve PM’d everyone my mobile number, just waiting for one to come back to me – Have I missed anyone in the group? - If so PM me.

Hi there jase, I open the pink panther 7.30pm to 4am monday to friday, but on saturday and sunday we open around 1.30pm for the british football live.. looking forward to seeing you there.. if you can give me an idea of numbers I will sort some nibbles out for 8pm on the 22nd xx If you need tickets for carl cox you can get them at the panther.

MITAC who started this thread arrived safely on sunday and was last seen lying on the bar singing merry xmas everyone...:eek:

Hey Sue and I still forgot the words Cala Llonga beach got me in the mood for xmas it was white over with hail stones in the week unless that was the Herbias kicking in

Back