Salinas

I want to go but weather mite not be the best, which would be a disappointment :(

Basilea, I have said to myself 5 times now that I would go, maybe faith will have it that I ACTUALLY MAKE IT ON MY 6TH TRIP NEXT YEAR?????

yeah but i guess selinas is a must-see-at-least-once like Bora bora, which Im not fond of either. prefer the smaller beaches

yeah probably but I can´t judge until I´ve actually been there, no sence in judging without any reasonable knowledge I suppose.......
I prefer Cala Bassa (great water there!), Benirras was nice too, Calla Jondal & Calla Vadella

fafd945b.jpg

^^
watch out for the rocks at this end :eek:

fafd9461.jpg

^^
dont forget Sa Trinxa :p

only had b/w film that day.. oops

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah probably but I can´t judge until I´ve actually been there, no sence in judging without any reasonable knowledge I suppose.......
I prefer Cala Bassa (great water there!), Benirras was nice too, Calla Jondal & Calla Vadella

water is also very clear at "las salinas" 8) IMO most sand under water near the jockey club than near sa trinxa...

Robo said:
pics don't work...again ;)

i dont know whats going on. they used to work for me all the time now i put em in preview them and they are there, come back this morning and they are gone.. :confused: can someone eolaborate on this.. what am i doing wrong.

i was thinking maybe the photo host sites i use soon as you logout it cuts off the link? i'm clueless. i'll ask McRackin maybe he knows.

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah but i guess selinas is a must-see-at-least-once like Bora bora, which Im not fond of either. prefer the smaller beaches

Salinas seemed to be more of a "family type" beach, at least that's what I thought when I went there on a few occasions; very quiet. Yeah, the water is quite clear, but I personally prefer some hustle and bustle.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Back