Salinas

Wellwell, finally I've been there. Water was very good but the bouncer from Amnesia covered my sight to the sea since he used to stand most (all? :) ) of the time ;)
there were some nice yachts on the water and the people were friendly and easygoing as always.

@Ibiza-girlie: Yeah I know it's hard to make plans for Ibiza. Time seems to move faster when you have too much.

i was all stressed the last time, as I had so many things planned for the trip - i bearly enjoyed anything as i was all: oh we have to do this and this!!!

Salinas is a perfect beach but the parking now sucks and the beach bars only want the moneyed people - imo - so I stayed away this year

Tony said:
Salinas is a perfect beach but the parking now sucks and the beach bars only want the moneyed people - imo - so I stayed away this year

and you have to wait to get a table anyway...

Salinas is worth a visit but it ain't all that.

Plus it's a nightmare to get back from without a car if you want to stay a bit later.

Hmmmm, don't think so. We walked there from PDB (beautiful walk, but pretty long) and got the bus back.

However, the buses aren't that frequent and as we were getting one of the last ones back, there was a huge queue for it so I suspect some people ended up being stranded!

basilea said:
Tony said:

and you have to wait to get a table anyway...

I went to Salinas about 8 times this year and never once had trouble parking and found The Jockey Club prices reasonable and food & service top notch. Had to wait 10mins for a table once but got seated straight away every other time.

it's nice. you run into it when going from the parking to the beach. food is OK, there's also sound (which is OK, too) and prices are.. OK :)

all in all nice, but sure nothing you HAVE to see

Ibiza-girlie said:
ok cool, apparently it´s hyped up a bit huh?

Its just a cool, chilled, beach restaurant in a beautiful setting. They also have a shop selling their own clothing range, nice polo shirts and t-shirts.

Back