SA TRINXA

At least till 20th Oct as Jon is playing a few Oct dates including that one. Opens some time in April.

Its late in the year. Thought , its only open at the weekends at this time. Or was it Jockey club ? Dont remember ...

Btw : The owner of cooltoure told me , he will close during winter. Dont know exactly when.

Just back from a great few hours at Sa Trinxa, Jon was on form and the weather was lovely for October 👌🏼 First time there and loved it, food isn’t great but not really what we went for tbh.

Lots of tunes that had the whole restaurant singing e.g sweet dreams eurythmics & bombaleo mixed with a few modern ones, this as we first sat down was beautiful ❤️

Just back from a great few hours at Sa Trinxa, Jon was on form and the weather was lovely for October 👌🏼 First time there and loved it, food isn’t great but not really what we went for tbh.

Lots of tunes that had the whole restaurant singing e.g sweet dreams eurythmics & bombaleo mixed with a few modern ones, this as we first sat down was beautiful ❤️

I recommended to my friend that she went today and she said Jon was incredible and one of the best sets this summer.

Hopefully I'll be there on Sunday, pre-ADE.

We went to Salinas last Tuesday (8th)...waves crashing in, no sand left to sit on as sea was coming in so far. Red flags out so definitely no swimming either. Quite gutting as was looking forward to chilling there for the afternoon. Had a walk round to Es Cavallet...which was as calm as a mill pond!
So deffo worth checking the weather before heading down to Sa Trinxa....

We went to Salinas last Tuesday (8th)...waves crashing in, no sand left to sit on as sea was coming in so far. Red flags out so definitely no swimming either. Quite gutting as was looking forward to chilling there for the afternoon. Had a walk round to Es Cavallet...which was as calm as a mill pond!
So deffo worth checking the weather before heading down to Sa Trinxa....

Its not harmless , except you are a australian surfer.

Yesterday was superb - possibly one of my favourite of Jon’s sets. We arrived not long after the 12pm start and got a great table for lunch. We left around 5pm but would have stayed if we could.

Jon has uploaded part 1 already onto his SoundCloud.
I’m all over this!

Back