SA TRINXA

the same really. There are some v.good DJs there tbf, Franco M is good. They will all cut the mustard
make sure you book in advance
Is there any way to know in advance who plays when? I don't always like the music played, the last time (this May) it was 1980s disco song mashups almost all day :mad:

They have the same lineup every week. This summer it should be

WED, SA: Andi Piper
FR, SUN: Franco Moraghi
TUE, THU: Gael
MON: Tania Moon

Now that Jon sa Trinxa plays some dates he usually replaces Franco on his days in the last weeks. Andi is playing heavier Melodic House/Progressive and Franco a more varied party set with classics. Gael and Tania play more chilled and "experimental" if you want to call it that, but actually I like them a lot. Lots of organic house as well.

Couple questions as i’ve not been before but plan to in Sep

How easy (or not) is it to catch a taxi early evening from sa trinxa / surrounding area

Are there any shops nearby?

Yeah there is a beach shop near taxi drop off and another small one at the top of the car park but might be best off getting whatever it is you want before you jump in the cab there I'd say. Taxis can be tricky...last time I was there it was a nightmare with loads of people all waiting for one...September should be better.

Last edited:
We walked to a restaurant/bar on the road and waited there for a taxi to drop someone off, details a bit sketchy as we had enjoyed the afternoon 😊 there was no chance on the carpark. Vaguely remember the restaurant felt really open. Was quite surreal as I bumped into my sister in law in the restaurant, not knowing she was down that end of ibiza

We walked to a restaurant/bar on the road and waited there for a taxi to drop someone off, details a bit sketchy as we had enjoyed the afternoon 😊 there was no chance on the carpark. Vaguely remember the restaurant felt really open. Was quite surreal as I bumped into my sister in law in the restaurant, not knowing she was down that end of ibiza

Taxi point is right next to Hostal Mar Y Sol at Salinas

I found the taxi rank there was good for a taxi during the day, steady flow, but in the evening taxis don’t turn up often. This was mid July

Back