SA TRINXA

Mondo99

Hello! Does anyone know what DJs are doing which days? I've always enjoyed all of them but last time Gael was way too heavy for a day on the beach, so keen to time it right this year. We'll be there early September. Thanks!

is it all just generic chiringuito background fodder now or is it ever loud/interesting enough to get people moving? In the film he said he was done in with the limiters, which of course didn't bode well for the future...

Yesterday I thought it was loud enough and crept up over the course of the afternoon. Crowd was really nice. Very cosmopolitan and it definitely booted off. Nice mix of obscure acid wobblers and cheesy crowd-pleasers. The weather was also perfect

Sure I heard this at some point

And their seafood tagliatelle is still one of the best value meals on the island imo. 2 pax with bread, olives and alioli to share, a main each and 2 very strong cocktails = €95 without tips

For the location and vibe, definitely worth it

Yesterday I thought it was loud enough and crept up over the course of the afternoon. Crowd was really nice. Very cosmopolitan and it definitely booted off. Nice mix of obscure acid wobblers and cheesy crowd-pleasers. The weather was also perfect
Sounds perfect!

And their seafood tagliatelle is still one of the best value meals on the island imo. 2 pax with bread, olives and alioli to share, a main each and 2 very strong cocktails = €95 without tips
The calamari with its ink is also delicious 😋

Jon Sa Trinxa was superb yesterday. So many fantastic edits including The Cure ‘A Forest’, Sabres of Paradise ‘Smoke Belch’, Crystal Waters ‘Gypsy Woman’ (think the DieMantle Rave Mix), plus Grace Jones, Laurent Garnier ‘Man With A Red Face’… A real education and wish I had internet for Shazam!

Seriously, do not miss his last 3 dates (tomorrow, Sunday 23 June and next Fri & Sun - unless he extended…?) this is the real Ibiza.

Great food too. The monkfish carpaccio was delicious and super fresh, along with their classic gazpacho.

Jon Sa Trinxa was superb yesterday. So many fantastic edits including The Cure ‘A Forest’, Sabres of Paradise ‘Smoke Belch’, Crystal Waters ‘Gypsy Woman’ (think the DieMantle Rave Mix), plus Grace Jones, Laurent Garnier ‘Man With A Red Face’… A real education and wish I had internet for Shazam!

Seriously, do not miss his last 3 dates (tomorrow, Sunday 23 June and next Fri & Sun - unless he extended…?) this is the real Ibiza.

Great food too. The monkfish carpaccio was delicious and super fresh, along with their classic gazpacho.
From and until what time is he usually on?

We’re over end of August, never been to SA Trinxa but deffo going to visit this time. I’d love to see Jon. What’s the vibe like there when he’s not playing?

We’re over end of August, never been to SA Trinxa but deffo going to visit this time. I’d love to see Jon. What’s the vibe like there when he’s not playing?
the same really. There are some v.good DJs there tbf, Franco M is good. They will all cut the mustard
make sure you book in advance

admittedly it's been a while but IIRC Franco's music was a bit boring, the same generic chiringuito 4/4 everyone insists on. You kinda just zone out. whereas I think Jon captures the sunset significance for what it is, a precious moment for people who have travelled far and wide

*btw Piers from Soft Rocks/TP is doing The Standard Ibiza tmrw evening (wed 26) and has 5 hours to go all over the place (top recommend)

admittedly it's been a while but IIRC Franco's music was a bit boring, the same generic chiringuito 4/4 everyone insists on. You kinda just zone out. whereas I think Jon captures the sunset significance for what it is, a precious moment for people who have travelled far and wide

*btw Piers from Soft Rocks/TP is doing The Standard Ibiza tmrw evening (wed 26) and has 5 hours to go all over the place (top recommend)
agreed.
I think i was just emphasising that most days a good days at Sa Trinxa and if Jon is not playing it shouldn’t put you off.

We usually go for the beach and camp spectacle primarily. at the risk of going all hippy, I have my spot sat on that jetty lost in thought as the sun goes down which is unlike anywhere else I've experienced and having the right music really enhances that

Last edited:
We usually go for the beach and camp spectacle primarily. at the risk of going all hippy, I have my spot sat on that jetty lost in thought as the sun goes down which is unlike anywhere else I've experienced and having the right music really enhances that
You sound like a hippy! 😉

Back