ryanair...

Well, having just had to abandon my (unannounced) planned short trip to Ibiza tomorrow on account of some sh!t which has to be shovelled this week, have just got some incredibly cheap seats on 4 flights Gatwick-Madrid-Ibiza-Madrid-Gatwick for a total including all booking /card fees of £50.29 to compensate 8)... assuming I get to use them that is :lol:

That's flying out to Madrid Ryanair Sat 29/10 leaving just after 10am. Afternoon in Madrid. Night at Richie Hawtin's Plastikman Live 1.5 Tour @ Fabrik Madrid. Great night at a great club (for only 25Euro entry) with amazing line-up :

Plastikman (live)
Magda, Gaiser, Ambivalent, Barem, Martinez Brothers, Livio & Roby, Hector

Fly on to Ibiza the following afternoon for 3 nights 30/10 - 2/11

Back to Madrid on the 5.20pm from Ibiza, connecting with Easyjet's last flight out of same terminal (Terminal 1) which gets back in to Gatwick before 11pm.

Now that's a bl00dy bargain by anyone's standards - 4 flights and a ticket for an awesome club for the grand total of about what it cost to get a Sunday 1-day pass to Global Gathering :eek: .. or through the door of Pacha on a Monday or Thursday night with a bottle of water thrown in ..

Makes you think a bit about value, doesn't it :) !!

thats 4/four/quatre/cuatro flights (for one person I know)?

Why dont that appen to me?

i remember 3yrs ago ryanair were doing the flights for £2.50 each... i could have got from belfast to london then on to ibiza and the same back for a tenner... :lol::lol:

i couldn't get the time off work though.. :spank:

I once did Stansted/Ibiza for £5 return. it was free one way and £5 back and I had a prepaid card so no fees!

Come on Ryanair, release some winter flights!!!

Both Ryanair and Easyjet have just had some really silly prices in their sales this week .. Some intra-European flights in particular are crazy cheap for devising short breaks, but many weekends can still be had from UK for £12-£26 return.

Finally managed to load a prepaid mastercard.. and after a pretty rainy and miserable week went a bit berzerk :oops: ! Still trying to piece the flight tickets together from my inbox :lol:.. had resolved to spend more time in UK this Autumn too ! :rolleyes::spank:.

Biggest disappointment was that the guys I wanted to go Canyoning with in France have no bookings for October :eek::cry: !! Obviously they can't put on trips for 1 person so I am dependent on joining trips with other people booked. Really wanted to do this one this year too, but didn't want to go in school holiday times and couldn't get a place / time off this month :

http://www.french-riviera-canyoning.com/page%20weekends%20mag%20bar.htm

If anyone fancies going out to Nice on weekend of 15/16 October to form a group, might be able to get them to put a trip on.. PM me !

looks like I'll be seeing a bit of madrid, barcelona or palma on the way through this winter, at least I can fly from heathrow which is close to me rather than a flippin drive to stansted!

Finding it virtually impossible to get any routes to Ibiza from the north of England in April school holidays without paying well over a grand for 2 adults and 2 children :(

I'm sure someone could fill a few charter flights to Ibiza over the winter months from various uk airports:idea:

wowzers

You just made my day, Harry.

Thank you :D:D:D:D

Coming up @ £381 for family of four, happy days. Wifey won't travel without at least one case so a few charges to be added, but the flights are perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
just sorted flights 16th to 20th November from Manchester , flight 17.40 to Madrid with Ryanair , overnight stay at the Ibis , 7am flight with Spanair to Ibiza then 3 days in Santa Eulalia , leave Sunday at 8.50 am to Madrid , go for lunch then leave at 15.25 back to Manchester . Flights and accommodation for two £300 :D:D:D:D

Back