Rooney on his way out of Man U

Shrek is staying put. just signed a 5 year deal with Manure.

This is probably due to the fact no 'bigger' richer clubs came begging with open cheque books. Fcuking idiot, who the fcuk does he think he is holding a club like manure to ransom. Twat.

Doubt that will be the end of it though................:rolleyes:

Sounds like the end of it to me.
He's now worth 3x what he was with only a year left on his contract. Only City or Real would pay that kind of money, but I don't think even they have the appetite.
What a friggin' circus.

I wonder if this changed his mind:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.5d5d58e43ab57811fa40ab04b02654de.ba1

or this
15766704.jpg

he's laughing

and everyone else is a mug. basically.

another wonderful advert for the greed-filled cesspit that is the premiership

*loved ian holloway's extremely amusing rant though

he's laughing

and everyone else is a mug. basically.

another wonderful advert for the greed-filled cesspit that is the premiership

+1 mate. Coming the day after the Government cuts to us mortals leaves a sour taste in my mouth tbh.

Amazing what a few chavs in balaclavas can do to help speed up negotiations.

The yank owners knew they couldn't afford to lose another star as they got enough problems with the fans as it is. They haven't been big spenders since coming in and have coined a few bob from some of the sales.

They knew they had to dig deep otherwise they would be linked with Can't Control (Carlton Cole) in the January transfer window and then they would seriously have problems.

Rooney was looking for one last pay day as he won't get another one like it now. He is picking up too many injuries now and so this is the bumper deal he craved for.

Ian 'whoever you are you're wrong' Holloway. What a plum.

Can't Control:lol:

I'm watching your lot on Sat Liam - you about? Might meet Rob G for a pint.....

(Ps. Lyns' mate defriended me on FB I think - any clues? Not that it matters!)

Might well be old chap. All depends if I can wangle a pass for a couple of hours. Drop me a text tomorrow i'll know a little bit more then.

No idea. Wish a few of her mates would de-friend me! No idea i'll ask missus later. Did you break her heart or anything?

Sounds like the end of it to me.
He's now worth 3x what he was with only a year left on his contract. Only City or Real would pay that kind of money, but I don't think even they have the appetite.
http://

Exactly. I agree with Bez. He'll still go in the next couple/few years imo, but hell fetch more for manure !!

That was class. He does make me chuckle!

Might well be old chap. All depends if I can wangle a pass for a couple of hours. Drop me a text tomorrow i'll know a little bit more then.

No idea. Wish a few of her mates would de-friend me! No idea i'll ask missus later. Did you break her heart or anything?

Ok mate.

Nah don't ask - I've got a full timer on the firm now, so wouldn't like her to think there were going to be any further dalliances. Which I guess she currently clearly doesn't:lol:

I remember telling mr singh i didnt want to deliver papers anymore on a sunday, told him budgens on the high street were paying double..................within an hour he had upped it to £1.50 a week!!! needless to say I stayed put!

Back