Rooney on his way out of Man U

275488L.jpg

clearly no news today as Eamonn Holmes has just spent the last few hours on Sky news moaning about Rooney (bitter bitter man)

Couldn't care less about Man United or City. Don't have the same dislike for Man United as I once did mind, and I like Ferguson. And I have to admit, when they play well, its good to watch.

But for the drama alone, I hope he goes to City.

Yes it would be great fun. :p:p I still think its City hes heading too..............thats why Ferguson is sooo pissed with him

Below are the odds for the next club to sign Rooney

Man City 3.0
Real Madrid 3.50
Barcelona 3.75
Chelsea 10.0
Inter 15.0
AC Milan 17.0
Juventus 21.0
Arsenal 34.0
Bayern Munich 41.0
Everton 51.0
Liverpool 51.0

footy wise i'd go to Arsenal.

United = team in decline. No real money any more & rooney can see that they will depend on him like we do on Torres/Stevie, that's got to be a major driver in him funkin off.

i'm loving this, talk about distracting from our plight!

there is no shortage of ancient whores plying their trade around the Ramblas who might entice him to Barcelona but I strongly doubt the club have the slightest interest in an out of form, thuggish div who is totally incompatible with the sleek Barça PR machine and who would almost certainly be homesick within a week.

I would love to see Barça sign Gareth Bale - the side looked very average against Copenhagen last night and he would add a nice new dimension imo

Shrek is staying put. just signed a 5 year deal with Manure.

This is probably due to the fact no 'bigger' richer clubs came begging with open cheque books. Fcuking idiot, who the fcuk does he think he is holding a club like manure to ransom. Twat.

Back