Ronald GO

agentundercover

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo. "United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," said a statement from the English club.
It added that the decision came at Ronaldo's request after he "again expressed his desire to leave".
United described the offer for the 24-year-old as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June.
Madrid signed Brazilian Kaka for a reported £56m earlier in the week, surpassing the previous world record fee of £45.6m Real paid for Zinedine Zidane in 2001.

WOW.. WTF??!! the transfer of the century or what!!!!

Speechless...

Looks like we'll have some competition next season for once.. ;)

I really want to see Platini whining about spending by Premier League clubs this season. Real have already blown nearly 140 million pounds!

That's about the same as Chelsea spent in its first season under Abramovich, a figure which the club hasn't even come close to since but which gave everybody a lasting (and false) impression that Chelsea are big spenders every year.

WOOOOHOOOOOO !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GLAD THE LITTLE F***ER IS GOING !! Cant stand him . As a player, he can be amazing. As a person.......

Manure wouldnt have won it this season if it wasnt for his contribution. So LFC to win it next year Morbs, you'll still be in transition with your 5th manager in 3 years :lol:

What a pair, Kaka and Ronaldo :eek: !!!

Ya, but you're going to lose Alonso, Mascherano and Babel and that'll be the end of you :p
And no money to add to the squad!

Plus you don't have the depth of squad we will once we add a few players this summer 8)

Ya, but you're going to lose Alonso, Mascherano and Babel and that'll be the end of you :p
And no money to add to the squad!

Plus you don't have the depth of squad we will once we add a few players this summer 8)

As Masch and Alonso are on long contracts we'd fetch around 40-50 mill for the two (combined), if they went, which they wont :rolleyes: And as they have just bought Kaka and Slimey, they cant afford to splash on ANOTHER midfielder, plus they dont need another midfielder.

And as for Babel, he can do one as far as I'm concerned, hasnt contributed at all this season. He's promising for the future, but I dont think he'll hang around long enough TBH.

I get the feeling that you fear we will be your biggest threat, again. I feel quite happy about that :lol: 8)

Your feeling is wrong :p
I see Man U as the threat, but less so without Ronaldo :lol:
Barca in for Mascherano, Real in for Alonso, and then Benitez mucking up the replacements (his record is pretty mixed!)

WOW.. WTF??!! the transfer of the century or what!!!!

Speechless...

Looks like we'll have some competition next season for once.. ;)

Florentino doesn't seem to have learnt from history....

Madrid to implode under the weight of egos and disharmony. AGAIN :lol:

if that club was run by anyone with a brain, they would invest in their youth setup and develop a solid spine to the team...

but then that isn't sexy is it...

*lights pipe and sits back* 8)

Florentino doesn't seem to have learnt from history....

Madrid to implode under the weight of egos and disharmony. AGAIN :lol:

if that club was run by anyone with a brain, they would invest in their youth setup and develop a solid spine to the team...

but then that isn't sexy is it...

*lights pipe and sits back* 8)

I don't know abroad but in Spain football clubs are ruled by really mediocre people. And florentino has the massive ego ever and, I can't understand why, al merengues love him :confused:

Anyway, they have spent a huge fortune in the front row, but their defence is pretty poor and the midcenter too so, lets see what happens with the galacticos (I can't belive they insist in using this word)

lets see what happens with the galacticos (I can't belive they insist in using this word)
I find it strange as well. The end of the last galacticos era was pretty messy so I wonder why they'd try it all over again. :confused:

I find it strange as well. The end of the last galacticos era was pretty messy so I wonder why they'd try it all over again. :confused:

Cos florentino has an ego of the size of Maracaná.
Cos the last president (Calderón) was a kind of a joke in carisma sense but he had to deal with Florentino heritage.
Cos people has a really short memory

it's because they realise how FAR they've fallen behind Barca

a desperate throw of the dice - pack the side with bona fide stars and hope they gel

that's not football brains - that's russian roulette

they have no structure, no leadership, no local players in their prime (raul, salgado and guti are too old) wearing the badge with pride - only casillas would make it into the Barca first team, it's a desperate shambolic pathetic shadow of a once-great (albeit corrupt) institution

Your feeling is wrong :p
I see Man U as the threat, but less so without Ronaldo :lol:
Barca in for Mascherano, Real in for Alonso, and then Benitez mucking up the replacements (his record is pretty mixed!)

After Manure obviously ;) Although if they dont get a replacement who settles quickly, without Ronaldo's goals it'll prove difficult.

Well if we sell Masch and Alonso (which we wont), the 50 odd mill will help buy Silva and a decent holding midfielder :p

it's because they realise how FAR they've fallen behind Barca

a desperate throw of the dice - pack the side with bona fide stars and hope they gel

that's not football brains - that's russian roulette

they have no structure, no leadership, no local players in their prime (raul, salgado and guti are too old) wearing the badge with pride - only casillas would make it into the Barca first team, it's a desperate shambolic pathetic shadow of a once-great (albeit corrupt) institution

Couldnt agree more :p

Florenpower :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has spent 160M € in two players :eek:
makes me feel sick and fly into rage!!!

I don't know abroad but in Spain football clubs are ruled by really mediocre people. And florentino has the massive ego ever and, I can't understand why, al merengues love him :confused:

Anyway, they have spent a huge fortune in the front row, but their defence is pretty poor and the midcenter too so, lets see what happens with the galacticos (I can't belive they insist in using this word)

I do not love him! and I know many people ( ofcourse Madrid fans) that can't put up with him! I couldn't stand him before and now is just like a bad dream come true! I think is the media who loves him and ofcourse some merengues but not all! but ofcourse I dont rule the club so he is back again!!

Don't forget that Florentino was the only one who opted to the elections
that is the question!

Hola Silv!!!!!:D

Back