Ronald GO

Chelsea to win the league in 09/10! :D

Your backside! :lol:

There are lots of rumours circulating about Liverpool for sure, but wait and see before confidently decrying our chances next year. Liverpool must be the worst club in England for misinfomation flying about the airwaves.

And Chelsea still won't have any soul.

I'd love to have a look at Real's accounts. :!:

So Mr Platini does this mean Real Madrid will have a dodgy ref in the Champions League this year??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I wondered when you''ll show up ;)

Seriously though, with the final of the CL in Madrid next year they're certainly doing their upmost to win it.

In a funny way, these tactics seem to be winning Barca more and more fans.. I'm reading lots of posts from neutrals saying how they hate Real for trying to buy success etc, a bit like Chelsea a few years ago.

Morbyd, regarding you're view on Platini there is a difference between Real and Chelsea and other british clubs, and thats that Real are not owned by anyone in particular.
Florentino isnt putting any of his own money up. He's managed to convince banks to loan Real this money arguing that they'll make the money back with sponsors, shirts sales etc..

(whether it will work or not is another matter)

I have to point this out before you do a "Matt Collins" and start the whole Platini/UEFA conspiracy theory again :lol:

Morbyd, regarding you're view on Platini there is a difference between Real and Chelsea and other british clubs, and thats that Real are not owned by anyone in particular.
Florentino isnt putting any of his own money up. He's managed to convince banks to loan Real this money arguing that they'll make the money back with sponsors, shirts sales etc..

(whether it will work or not is another matter)
You've just strengthened my point! Madrid's mode of operation is far more dangerous!

At least some of these English clubs have owners willing to invest and not necessarily see a return. In Chelsea's case, the only payback for the loans the owner has given is increased equity value. There isn't an expectation that the club will pay back the money.

The banks won't be so kind with Real if they don't cough up the cash!

I just read somewhere that this isn't exactly right and that this is only the fee Utd will sell at.

It's a bank holiday in Madrid today or something so it's not actually been confirmed by anyone at Real that they are willing to buy at this price????

Is this right

:lol:

Which make thinks still more "scandalous" (to say something), with the whole country collapsing, with a huge rate of unemployment and loads and loads of families suffering to reach the end of the month.
This is Spain for you :confused:

it's because they realise how FAR they've fallen behind Barca

a desperate throw of the dice - pack the side with bona fide stars and hope they gel

that's not football brains - that's russian roulette

they have no structure, no leadership, no local players in their prime (raul, salgado and guti are too old) wearing the badge with pride - only casillas would make it into the Barca first team, it's a desperate shambolic pathetic shadow of a once-great (albeit corrupt) institution

That's a lucid analysis....

move over messi, mover over inesta, barça's best player is back in action.........

FLORENTINO!!!

also, ronaldo and merengues, what a lovely combination. i couldn't have wished them both a nicer partner.

Where's the fun? The sense in acheivement? The buzz from seeing your youth team grow? Scoutning for Swedish wonderkids that no-one else knows about?

Amazed at the straight faced Chelski responses. Good work boys ;)

ronaldol.jpg

where the funk do Madrid get their cash from!

some of it is commercially generated but a lot is also very dodgy money from the Madrid equivalent of the GLA - training ground was sold to the council a few years back for a very lucrative sum... and there are rumours taxpayers' money has been used to bail out debts...

- training ground was sold to the council a few years back for a very lucrative sum......

Apart from a huge ammount of debt. I think they also sold some more land to one of the biggest construction companies (which is probably run by the mayor of Madrid's brother, who is also a director of Real :lol: ) aswell as the training ground.

Now the 3 best players in the world, Messi, Ronaldo, and Kaka all play in Spain :confused: :p

And for the money Manure receive for Ronaldo, they could probably buy Newcastle utd :eek:

from Da Man

they were circa £450m in debt
local council bought the training ground for £500
leases back for a pittance in comparison

Madrid are the establishment team in Spain

This is true, the club and the city are often lending each other money when one or other is struggling....not a bad set up some other teams should approach there town council!!!

As for my view on the Ronaldo saga from a united fan, I'm glad its over. £80m is to much for 4 players let alone 1. He never won the hearts (as it were) of united fans but he had a very big hand in us winning the league etc over the past few years, and for this we resepct him.

We are now only £20m short of buying Newcastle :lol::lol::lol::lol:.......go figure.....Shearer at OT, not a bad future prospect ;)!

Back