Roger Sanchez moves to Ministry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything but a ROM :eek: :lol:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet senssssssssssssssaaaaaaation, i can't find the words to explain,Such a hot temptation, You just walk right in and take me away, take me away, take me away.

ROM:eek: :lol: :x the fear returned last night:cry:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet senssssssssssssssaaaaaaation, i can't find the words to explain,Such a hot temptation, You just walk right in and take me away, take me away, take me away.

ROM:eek: :lol: :x the fear returned last night:cry:

:eek: :lol: I think you need the ISP P_____ special branch on the case for this one :lol:

especially then yes!.......................bedrock on school nights(300 miles away) in london will always have a special place in my heart.

And mine 8)

It was the first club Ben ever took me to. We'd been out with the girls I work with for a birthday drink and then Ben and I we went to Bedrock at Heaven. I just loved coming into work the next day and telling them all that "Ben took me to Heaven last night" :lol: :lol:

true :lol:

Having said that I do owe you a night at MoS after your 2 Type adventures. Keep me updated on October listings ;)

Such a shame you're not around on the 30th Sept or I could have educated you on the legend that is Sneak :lol: ;)

October it is then *Babs rubs her hands in boompety boomp glee* :twisted: :lol:

Back