Roger Sanchez moves to Ministry

Oooh thats interesting.. I heard last month he was moving to Canvas.

Ministry is better suited though, would be keen if it wasnt for wls closing ;)

Oooh thats interesting.. I heard last month he was moving to Canvas.

Ministry is better suited though, would be keen if it wasnt for wls closing ;)

He used to play there years ago and really suited it, everyone is leaving your beloved Turnmills :twisted: :lol: ;)

Anyway like you say I don't know why we're talking about it cos we've got a date for WLS Closing :lol: ;)

He used to play there years ago and really suited it, everyone is leaving your beloved Turnmills :twisted: :lol: ;)

Maybe they can do a swapsies and get the likes of Sander K, Deep Dish and Marcel Desailly to play at Turnmills 8) ;)

Maybe they can do a swapsies and get the likes of Sander K, Deep Dish and Marcel Desailly to play at Turnmills 8) ;)

As well as Nude, Clubclass, Pete Tong, DJ Sneak, all their exclusive's, not to mention Angello Knight & Hughes, why would any of them want to do that?

Bit like Henry or Rooney, going to play at Portsmouth/Bolton in their prime!!

:lol: I had to read that twice cos I hadn't have clue what you were on about to start with :oops: :lol:

You mean you like Heaven the club?? Is that on their Saturday night g___ night :lol: ;)

especially then yes!.......................bedrock on school nights(300 miles away) in london will always have a special place in my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back