Rock Ness

fergie19 said:
We just wanted to take it as it comes, but you have to buy tickets in advanve if you want to get into the camping area.

Looks like we'll just head into Inverness afterwards:p

Sure you will find somewhere, a field or something if needs be :lol:

Phil - you going to the Radio 1 thing in Dundee?

i've got tickets for this, but no transportation yet

will be coming from the london area

I'm from canada though

I think we're still going to drive up. If not, know a few people putting on a bus.

No camping tickets yet though, so may get a hotel. Decisions....

Hey Andrew!

We have our bus tickets booked, heading up on the 8am bus :eek:. Not entirely sure how we're getting out to Dores, but think there are lots of shuttle buses. Got bus booked back down for Sunday afternoon, as for plans in between.....who knows will probably check out what's happening in Inverness and play it all by ear - with such an early start anything could happen :lol:

So have you bought camping tickets or not? We haven't made any plans yet...oops!!

Definitely going to drive up I think though:p :p

cant make it due to tjhe fact il be in ibizaaa!! :D wooh oo.

should be a really good event tho would have really liked to go to it :( aw well.

fergie19 said:
So have you bought camping tickets or not? We haven't made any plans yet...oops!!

Definitely going to drive up I think though:p :p

nope, not camping. 6 of us have booked out a dorm in a hostel by the bus station, only about a tenner each :p

Everyone prepared then?

We eventually got camping tickets...don't know if we'll bother with a tent though, just gonna stay up and party:p

I'll be there, cant wait. Carl Cox and Mylo should be quality, not too sure what Fatboy will be like, a lot of party tunes i suppose.

Getting the train up at 09:30, got camping tickets but 6 of us going and not 1 tent between us yet! :eek:

pm me if anyone wants to buy tickets

I have 3 tickets and I will be in london this friday if anyone wants to catch up with me

We're driving up leaving about 8am I think. No tent for us either, and there's about 20 of us going:p :p

I've heard it's supposed to piss it down all day....fingers crossed it doesn't!!

Know a few mates taking up stereos/speakers etc so we can get the Essential Mix on R1 in the campsite:p

bus load of 30 leaving peterhead about 7/8am,
was up there 2 weeks ago,single lanes from inverness to dores,will be like getting in/out of aberdeen at rush hour,impossible!!!:confused:

Back