Ritchie Hawtin , Magda , Adam Bayer , Marco Carola @ Fabric March 22nd!

Second option is more expensive, but you can become a Fabric member for one month (£6 per month) and you can then queue jump. I'm not sure if this option is too late for you, as they'll need to send the membership card to spain.

Hi there,can anyone tell me how the fabric membership works,do you skip the main queue
and pay at the door?thanks :)

Hi there,can anyone tell me how the fabric membership works,do you skip the main queue
and pay at the door?thanks :)

I'm not sure, I'd guess so. It says there's a seperate entry to the club so that should be quicker.

Been away for few weeks.
Im def going to this have already got tickets , KEN U LEGEND! Come if you can mate , is gona be a big weekend!
It finishes at 10am , Possible after party at T Bar with M-Nus dj's as they've done that a few times before , even if not there are loads of parties on Sunday day time so you can finish any time u want.
There is a separate queue for FabricFirst members , to be honest this queue will still be ridiculously long so i cant stress enough if you havnt got a ticket get there as early as possible , Id say be in Farringdon by 9pm.
See u on the dancefloor

****, I really wish I hadn't booked my flight so early (leaves Stansted at 14h00)

Where is T-Bar? Will anyone be allowed entry? I'm trying to figure out whether it will be worth it to change my flight.

Last edited by a moderator:
T Bar is a 2minute walk from Liverpool Street station to the left . Its always free and anyone can go . I wouldnt change a flight tho as there's no gurantee they will play. There will be a few parties going on so if it aint gona cost to change the flight and you want to keep partying then do it

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! What a night! The queue was the biggest ive ever seen it . Our friends got there around 9pm and gave up queueing at around 1am. The thing is it was still ok inside , shoulder to shoulder but still room to move in between. Saw abit of everyone . Magda was playing darker , weird stuff and Marco Carola in room two played more upbeat. Hawtin was playing 6am - 10am (or later) and didnt dissapoint , not as hard as previous sets ive seen . Soundsystem KICKS ASS! We left at 9.30am and it didnt show any signs of stopping , anyone know what time it finished up?

Apparently it went on till nearly 11am and Hawtin had a fight in the DJ booth? We were on the stage so couldnt really see it happen

Back