Ritchie Hawtin , Magda , Adam Bayer , Marco Carola @ Fabric March 22nd!

MiniMarc

Room One:
MINUS TEN
Richie Hawtin
Magda
Gaiser (Live)
Room Two:
MINUS TEN
Adam Beyer
Marco Carola
Room Three:
MINUS TEN
Craig Richards

ERRRR RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! Im there , anyone else??? I already bought tickets!

Plus is Easter weekend so no excuse!

Room One:
MINUS TEN
Richie Hawtin
Magda
Gaiser (Live)
Room Two:
MINUS TEN
Adam Beyer
Marco Carola
Room Three:
MINUS TEN
Craig Richards

That is some line up! Looking at getting tickets for it in next day or so.

Will be my first night at Fabric, what should I expect?

Expect a LOUD thumping soundsystem , ALOT of people (lots of europeans) . Best place to be is normally on the stage if u want any space , apart from that it will be shoulder to shoulder all the way . Its a shame u wont be able to arrive late cos the best time will be from 5am onwards ( think its on till 10am ) . A bottle of Stella is 4quidish i think n if u get water u can refill it in the big unisex toilets tho will be a little warm . Room 3 will be least packed but also the smallest . Id expect to be amused at possibly the longest queue for a club u will have seen in a while!

Expect a LOUD thumping soundsystem , ALOT of people (lots of europeans) . Best place to be is normally on the stage if u want any space , apart from that it will be shoulder to shoulder all the way . Its a shame u wont be able to arrive late cos the best time will be from 5am onwards ( think its on till 10am ) . A bottle of Stella is 4quidish i think n if u get water u can refill it in the big unisex toilets tho will be a little warm . Room 3 will be least packed but also the smallest . Id expect to be amused at possibly the longest queue for a club u will have seen in a while!

Thanks for the info, sounds great (except the queueing thing), when would be the best time to arrive to avoid it? Or am i a bit hopeful, i imagine it may be mental all night with this line-up?

I would get a ticket now cos they will sell out . If not then id aim to get there for 10 , theres a bar just round the corner u can keep an eye on the queue from . The queue for ppl with tickets will be big too i reckon so get there early and prepare for a long night!

Room One:
MINUS TEN
Richie Hawtin
Magda
Gaiser (Live)
Room Two:
MINUS TEN
Adam Beyer
Marco Carola
Room Three:
MINUS TEN
Craig Richards

Hey mark hows things?its been a while..Thinking of heading over for this,tickets stil available would you think,wil you hit circo loco at the end the following night?

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! I'll be there!! In London! Fabric with that music!! Fantastic!
When does it open? At what time the party ends? Can I buy the tickets on internet??

If they've sold out i'll suggest getting there even earlier than 10. Theres no harm getting there for 9ish and going to that bar Marc mentioned and then just checking on the queue.

Jesus Farringdon is going to be RAMMED that saturday with Chemical Brothers playing down the road at Turnmills.

Regarding the venue, it's excellent but if its your first time, get ready to get lost (depending on your state) Its probably only second to Turnmills when it comes to confusing lay out.. which is probably why I like it.

I wish Jacques Lu Cont would play there again soon.

Regarding the venue, it's excellent but if its your first time, get ready to get lost (depending on your state) Its probably only second to Turnmills when it comes to confusing lay out.. which is probably why I like it.

Sorry... I can't understand this... could you explain a little bit better please?? I'm trying to improve my english too... thanx.

Te lo digo en espanol ;)

Me gusta mucho la discoteca pero es facilisimo perderte especialmente en la primera vsita, y dependiendo del tu estado ;) En este sentido es parecida a Turnmills, las dos me gustan mucho porque son como un laberinto.

Seguro que te encantara. Por cierto yo vivo muy cerca de Hyde Park, si necesitas mas informacion pregunta lo que quieras.

Te lo digo en espanol ;)

Me gusta mucho la discoteca pero es facilisimo perderte especialmente en la primera vsita, y dependiendo del tu estado ;) En este sentido es parecida a Turnmills, las dos me gustan mucho porque son como un laberinto.

Seguro que te encantara. Por cierto yo vivo muy cerca de Hyde Park, si necesitas mas informacion pregunta lo que quieras.

Thanx Ferd!! Now is so clear your info... ;)
But all tickets for that night are sold out!! Do you know any alternative to get in?? :rolleyes:

Bso... ;)

Thanx Ferd!! Now is so clear your info... ;)
But all tickets for that night are sold out!! Do you know any alternative to get in?? :rolleyes:

Bso... ;)

You have two options.
The doors open at 10, so if you get to Farringdon by 8.30 or so, you can go to a bar next to the club and keep an eye on the queue.

Second option is more expensive, but you can become a Fabric member for one month (£6 per month) and you can then queue jump. I'm not sure if this option is too late for you, as they'll need to send the membership card to spain.

I'll translate in spanish if you need me to ;)

Coming all the way from Lyon, France for this one. Richie is my favourite DJ, and as a Canadian, I am really lucky that this huge event is happening in my study abroad year. This will be my first party since New Year's Eve. Super pumped!

So you guys would actually recommend getting there for 8:30 if my friend doesn't have a ticket? Also, is it really going to go until 10am?! If so, that is ****ing amazing!

haha.. this is another case of mistaken gender (like utugaura)

and stop speaking in catalan, I dont understand ;)

haha.. this is another case of mistaken gender (like utugaura)

and stop speaking in catalan, I dont understand ;)

Ferd... if you want, I can translate... :lol:

I'll be in Farrington at 8:00!!. I was looking to become a fistfabric member, but as you said, they have to send me the card, and there's not enough time... Thanx for the info Ferd... ;)

And... anybody in the forum is going to that party??? Only me??? I can't believe it... :twisted:

And... anybody in the forum is going to that party??? Only me??? I can't believe it... :twisted:

Coming all the way from Lyon, France for this one. Richie is my favourite DJ, and as a Canadian, I am really lucky that this huge event is happening in my study abroad year. This will be my first party since New Year's Eve. Super pumped!

So you guys would actually recommend getting there for 8:30 if my friend doesn't have a ticket? Also, is it really going to go until 10am?! If so, that is ****ing amazing!

^^

Back