REVIEW: Cocoon Opening

I'm really not in to minimal or techno but love amnesia and everyone raves about Cocoon so im kind of tempted to go...just dont know!

vip shiet sucks...have you ever seen a vip area in dc10...lol...real party people dont caaaare about that vip shiet, just enjoying yourself, so cocoon...you and your VIP`s go to hell, you won`t see any more dime from me....

yep!

forgot to say i love amnesia though....especially the new arrangement of the terrace. easily my favourite dancefloor in the world. sometimes you even forget its covered and feel like late 80`s.

vip shiet sucks ...
... you and your VIP`s go to hell,
you won`t see any more dime from me....
:lol:
2wfuy6h.gif

ps:
dc10 had some "vip"area inside -
on the way to the ****house (does this word exist ? :lol:)

vip shiet sucks...have you ever seen a vip area in dc10...lol..

Behind the DJ is where the vips hang out!

Maybe someone should have told Kevin Spacey that...

When Kevin Spacey was over last summer, he asked to go to DC10, one of the more intimidating clubs on the island – uncomfortable, spartan, hard-core – but he changed his mind when he heard there was no velvet rope to hide behind.

:lol:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live/article2129946.ece

Lol why didnt he just get a load of 7 foot monsters to stand around him like P Diddy did

I don't think anyone would have noticed Kevin Spacey with a pair of shades on!

I read somewhere that Noel Gallagher went to DC10 once with a wig on and not one person noticed him! :lol:

The punters were probably too K'd off their heads!

I don't think anyone would have noticed Kevin Spacey with a pair of shades on!

I read somewhere that Noel Gallagher went to DC10 once with a wig on and not one person noticed him! :lol:

The punters were probably too K'd off their heads!

K + dc10 = omg lol

I'm really not in to minimal or techno but love amnesia and everyone raves about Cocoon so im kind of tempted to go...just dont know!

Take the risk - I have taken about 30-40 people over the past couple of years with me to Cocoon nights and I can only think of 1 or 2 who haven't been blown away and become completely converted to techno.

Take the risk - I have taken about 30-40 people over the past couple of years with me to Cocoon nights and I can only think of 1 or 2 who haven't been blown away and become completely converted to techno.

yeah I dont know why people say minimal is dead. that night was awesome and the music was real. everyone was having a blast. im sure tiesto would have been fun too but more of "OMG tiesto and visuals" rather than killer music.

I never heard of any of those songs played but it took me away.

yeah I dont know why people say minimal is dead. that night was awesome and the music was real. everyone was having a blast. im sure tiesto would have been fun too but more of "OMG tiesto and visuals" rather than killer music.

I never heard of any of those songs played but it took me away.

Minimal has definitely got much more house-like, and I think up until 4am it was pretty much all house - and then it was techno

The cold minimal circa 2005/06 has definitely disappeared significantly

Back