REVIEW: Clubland at Es Paradis 6/23

nice review indeed, even though Es Paradis, Clubland and the music it features is really not my cup of tea.
However - it's always nice to read about other people experiences, ones which i probably will never experience myself...
:)

hi pizzaman,

we'll publish this one on the main site, nice work, very informative, exactly what thousands want from a review, regardless of musical taste.

the only reason your other two reviews will not be published is because we already had a cream opening review and a we love one.

but we'll put a "see more reviews from Pizzaman" link on this when published.

grego:p

Thanks a lot grego! I'm glad I was able to help!

Know what you mean, think it was in this thread ? LGDAD was mentioned, very entertaining etc, but he seemed like he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time (kept thinking,oh no what are you doing) misguided...

I was working for Clubland all through June....
Its really not my cup of tea (cocoon and dc10 are) but i was pleasantly surprised by this night.
All in all its a good laugh that no one takes too seriously! I dont pay to get in so thats a bonus cos i wouldnt pay to get in out of principle but i actually think people would like this night if they tried it.

Ill be going when Scooter are on, everyone likes a scooter song from yesteryear!

Pizzaman's review has been out on the main site and looks great, also it is a good review (even if Clubland is really bad poop for 12 year olds). I don't know why our bitchy comments have to be included in that main review though as it kinda spoils it... think the banter should be kept for the forums as its only a bit of fun :)

Pizzaman's review has been out on the main site and looks great, also it is a good review (even if Clubland is really bad poop for 12 year olds). I don't know why our bitchy comments have to be included in that main review though as it kinda spoils it... think the banter should be kept for the forums as its only a bit of fun :)
Every kind of fun has it's price :twisted:

Back