Return to San Antonio (18 Jun - 10 Aug) + (4th - 14th Sep) + (tba)

steve11

Hi all,

Just quit my job to do this, arriving in San Antonio this week for most of the summer. Worked a summer as PR here a few years back and have been longing to come back ever since. Handed in my notice 2 weeks ago and flights now booked!

Would be good to connect with similar, easy-going people (25+) over the next few weeks. Anyone going to San An feel free to get in touch and we can meet up.

Have fun this summer everyone!

Steve

Hi all,

Just quit my job to do this, arriving in San Antonio this week for most of the summer. Worked a summer as PR here a few years back and have been longing to come back ever since. Handed in my notice 2 weeks ago and flights now booked!

Would be good to connect with similar, easy-going people (25+) over the next few weeks. Anyone going to San An feel free to get in touch and we can meet up.

Have fun this summer everyone!

Steve
Good Luck

Thanks Simon.

I know they're clamping down much more on PR's, ticket sellers and noise compared to a few years ago but i won't be doing PR work this time!

Hi Maria, see you in ibiza. I found the flights from Birmingham. Just going to book accommodation. What is the name of your hotel.. Grace

Hi all,

Arriving for part 2 today! Flight lands with just enough time to check in to hotel and make it for Armin at Hi Ibiza.

The plan for the next 10 days:
4th Armin (Hi Ibiza)
5th Westend + Shine Eden (Paul Van Dyk)
6th Transmoderna - Dixon
7th El Row
8th Westend + Laserface or Solomun
9th Circo Loco
10th Westend / rest
11th Dance or Die and/or Armin @ Hi
12th Afterlife
13th Shadows
14th Home for a week
21st Return for closing parties – tba

As always, feel free to hit me up if we're going to same parties!

Steve

Back