Restaurants

how about try a cafe called bar sole its just down the road from the ship in San An. a very good breakfast in there at reasonable prices also do a wicked sunday lunch. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm roast beef

Blanco and Queenie the dogs at Pikes! Very friendly. Coming back from a night out to be greeted by them! I have friends that are just back and when they were there a new dog came to stay. Muffin Pike!

redbird said:
Just wondered cos I actually stayed there out of season last year and the restaurant was bloody closed!!! Great place and Blanco the dog is a cutie. Staying at Es Vive this year so may try an evening meal at Pikes one night.

If you dont mind me asking around how much did it cost for you to stay there out of season??? Wanted to take my bf there next year for his b'day in November, for a long weekend!

IBIZALISA said:
El_Diablo said:
another one... el chiringuito de Juan y Andre in Ses illetes in Formentera (great seafood and lobster paella)

ooooh definately try that one, I am craving Paella alot lately...is Lobster nice????
Ibiza´s lobsters are the best ones, very rich in sea flavour if you ever go look arround for a powerboat called CONCEPT and ill be there:)

Hi IbizaLisa! It was 170 euros per night but we had a junior suite which was fab! Service wasn't brilliant as the boss was apparently on holiday so the staff were not very interested in helping at all. BUT it is a lovely hotel.

davids pizzeria is awesome in san an opposite the curry club, friendly staff relaxed atmosphere decent prices lovely food.

redbird said:
Hi IbizaLisa! It was 170 euros per night but we had a junior suite which was fab! Service wasn't brilliant as the boss was apparently on holiday so the staff were not very interested in helping at all. BUT it is a lovely hotel.

Thanks girly
smilie_daumenpos.gif

El_Diablo said:
-Jimmys Finest----->Marina Botafoch
now its owners are behind the restaurant coco beach in playa den bossa :!:

stingray said:
Pirata, Port area Ibiza Town (best pizza in Ibiza)
now you can find it in av. santa eulalia near McDonalds (where cafe novecento used to be) :!:

stingray said:
Bambuddha would have had a mention two years ago but food is just too inconsistant now.
Had very average fare last Sept for $€€££.
hello ibiza-girlie!! :lol:

vienna said:
enrico - port des torrent
that way :arrow:

30541273-d9b6-02000180-.jpg

lou22 said:
davids pizzeria is awesome in san an opposite the curry club, friendly staff relaxed atmosphere decent prices lovely food.

I second that. Good stuff, great food and a nice price.

HAD A REALLY TERIFIC MEAL AT SES PALMERES RESTAURANT IN PORT DES TORRENT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.
NOT CHEAP BUT WELL WORTH A VISIT.
PRAWN PATTIES WITH SWEET CHILLI SAUCE ,
FILLET OF KANGAROO WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
CHOCOLATE & GRAND MARIENER TERRINE

THE TASTEBUDS ARE STILL WORKING

stingray said:
Mayura, Sa Penya ( the VERY best Indian in the Med! South Indian stylee. Real love, effort
and time involved in preparing the food taken here)
now is called el amarillo!! :eek:

McRackin said:
stingray said:
Pirata, Port area Ibiza Town (best pizza in Ibiza)
now you can find it in av. santa eulalia near McDonalds (where cafe novecento used to be)
and also in their old location in c. cipriano garijo (between bar mambo and flash) :!:

gecko2 said:
How come nobody has mentioned Bambuddah Grove?

maybe because it is infested with micro slebs like tamzin outwaite and kate thornton, and people on this site have a bit more sophistication.

Try C'an Costa in Ibiza town. Next to a shop that sells very large candles, and Eduardo loves the David Ackerman shoes, the other side. Paella for lunch only and fish grills for dinner, don't do the meat, you can't believe how difficult that is for me to say. Shared tables. Footy shirts and piercings. Tolerated, you know what I mean. Millwall for that cup!!!!!! Chintz forever

Back