So besides Pacha and KM5, what other restaurants should be on our "to do" list????
Howie said:Whats the one round from the Kanya bar?
The Kasbah is it?
Nice food there, lovely waitresses!
Nice list Rob
Iain's current faves
1 Gusto (new resto in Ib T marina owned by Kasbah team) with Kiwi chef ex Jam** Oli*er)
2. most Dalt Vila restos (La Plaza & Sa Torreta are my faves)
3. Mayura, Sa Penya ( the VERY best Indian in the Med! South Indian stylee. Real love, effort and time involved in preparing the food taken here)
4. Yemanjá in Cala Jondal (they do seafood just that bit better)
5. Es Caliu (Ibicenco treat & best for meat)
6. Pirata, Port area Ibiza Town (best pizza in Ibiza)
7. Destino, San José (cheap & great veggie selection)
8. La Escollera, Es Cavellet (feast on fish by the waves)
9. Casa Thai, San An (authentic and dead cheap)
10 Es Torrent, in Es Torrent (seafood mmmm)
Bit lite on the north of Ibiza, but I've not lived there. Heard Balafia is the biz. Fish in Benniras also good. Bambuddha would have had a mention two years ago but food is just too inconsistant now. Had very average fare last Sept for $€€££.
I'll also eat just about anywhere in Santa Gertrudis - either tostadas at Can Costa or Asian tapas at Cilantro.
Yes: Playa d'en Bossa is a foodie black hole!
ps Anyone had the "special dessert" in El Boldado? (clue: the owners are South American...)
El_Diablo said:another one... el chiringuito de Juan y Andre in Ses illetes in Formentera (great seafood and lobster paella)