Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All restaurants in town are heaving this afternoon (think it might be because there’s a big cruise ship in). Anyway, we went to Peix Cru…had the. Menu Del Dia and excellent value for this location.

Attachments

• 56D7625F-42A7-40BF-9847-22064B209EEE.jpeg
    56D7625F-42A7-40BF-9847-22064B209EEE.jpeg
    646.4 KB · Views: 41
I watch food review club on youtube and they’re currently uploading videos of them in Ibiza! Think it’ll be more takeaway like places rather than the posher restaurants

la gaia (ibiza gran hotel) has just received one michelin star!!

let's not forget the first restaurant that had one michelin star here on the island was es tragón in cap negret. they retain it for 2022 so ibiza has now for the first time ever two restaurants with one michelin star.

personally I've been to es tragón a few years ago, before it had the star and I loved it.
we've also been to la gaia two times over the course of the past few years (pre-covid though) and it was a fantastic experience. always recommended it for a fancy dinner out. I think it might go up in prices now that it has the michelin star, but I truly enjoyed both times we went.

let's not forget the first restaurant that had one michelin star here on the island was es tragón in cap negret. they retain it for 2022 so ibiza has now for the first time ever two restaurants with one michelin star.

personally I've been to es tragón a few years ago, before it had the star and I loved it.
we've also been to la gaia two times over the course of the past few years (pre-covid though) and it was a fantastic experience. always recommended it for a fancy dinner out. I think it might go up in prices now that it has the michelin star, but I truly enjoyed both times we went.
That's what I'm worried about.

La Gaia is our favourite restaurant on the island.

Thought this might be a good place to ask for a restaurant rec. I'm looking for a few options of more hybrid bar/restaurant type places - places that do decent food but have a bit of a vibe with some tunes or energetic atmosphere.

Potentials are already Mambo and Pikes but would be good to have some other less well known options. Places like STK and Lio are a bit much - not looking for cabaret type stuff.

Thanks all

Thought this might be a good place to ask for a restaurant rec. I'm looking for a few options of more hybrid bar/restaurant type places - places that do decent food but have a bit of a vibe with some tunes or energetic atmosphere.

Potentials are already Mambo and Pikes but would be good to have some other less well known options. Places like STK and Lio are a bit much - not looking for cabaret type stuff.

Thanks all

el carnicero on the ibiza ring road. not cheap at all, but heard really good things about it last year. great food and cool entertainment, without being over the top.

I'll come up with more when I have time and remember the rest of them!

el carnicero on the ibiza ring road. not cheap at all, but heard really good things about it last year. great food and cool entertainment, without being over the top.

Is that the big place by the hospital? Spotted it last year and thought it looked super out of place there. However, meat, yum

Thanks! Yeah some cheaper options would be ideal in the southern half of the island ideally as we're staying near the airport.

Edit to add: also happy with fancy options too ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back