Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Solomun Dalt Vila dinner recommendations for two mates anyone? Don't care about price, do have a preference for simple Spanish food, solid wine list and a good vibe. I've been to La Toreta and El Olivio Mio. Food at the latter was a bit fussy, but then both are in a very touristic spot.

Hi - anyone been to Señora Miriam - Ecuadorian place in Ibiza Town?

a friend of mine has already been a few times and really likes it - not expensive, big portions and apparently really good. I haven't been myself yet.

a friend of mine has already been a few times and really likes it - not expensive, big portions and apparently really good. I haven't been myself yet.
Thanks! Will try it out next Friday when we arrive :) Heard the adverts on IGR.

Hi, are there any informations, that the fish shack (Chiringuito Sa Punta) is open? Google says yes, here on spotlight the 04.05. is opening day... Thank you... Ingo

Review: Quite easy to find on foot, lovely staff. Mainly Spanish, not touristy. Therefore the food was amazing, spicy, very good value - we had the Menu del Dia at lunch time, 10.50 Euro including beers and coffee! Busy. Can recommend if you want tasty food, without paying a fortune.

Review: Quite easy to find on foot, lovely staff. Mainly Spanish, not touristy. Therefore the food was amazing, spicy, very good value - we had the Menu del Dia at lunch time, 10.50 Euro including beers and coffee! Busy. Can recommend if you want tasty food, without paying a fortune.
What's the name of the restaurant? Thanks!

we ended up having dinner out in the bay of san antonio last night and tried kitchen 62. oh my god. I love a good burger and both my wife and I said it were the best burgers we've had in a long time.

(try the brooklyn dry aged one if you go, thank me later)

we ended up having dinner out in the bay of san antonio last night and tried kitchen 62. oh my god. I love a good burger and both my wife and I said it were the best burgers we've had in a long time.

(try the brooklyn dry aged one if you go, thank me later)
Korean Mayo? Get that in my face

528:
WE'RE BACK!
💜
Reservations are now open to book! Experience our creative sphere of live performance, dining and sunset evenings in our new gardens from the 16th of june.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back, spreading even further the frequency of love
🌪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back