Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tells us why? Or if you posted it already, add the link? I've never been but I don't remember any bad review.

i did post about it a while back maybe didn’t go into detail? If you don't want salmonella off raw meat this is a place to avoid, staff rude and unhelpful. Even threatened to call the guardia because i was complaining and threatening not to pay the full bill:lol:

it's an interesting one this, I've got various friends who keep on going regularly and say food is good. I've only ever been once and that was a few years ago. food was actually good back then, the service wasn't anything special but also not awful. maybe give it a try one day and give us an updated review?
Tripadvisor has pretty good reviews for it. Wonder if things have got better / had an off night when @Browny went?

The unnamed local place the wife I ate lunch at yesterday had a really great Menú del día, not sure what the fish was but it was gorgeous. Woke up this morning, gutted to find I'd dreamt it!
At least you can dream about it🙄

for those unfamiliar with the word pagès it´s a Catalan word which refers to people from the countryside usually rustic villages. so pa de pagès for instance means the really nice crusty farmhouse bread you pay extra for. if ever you see it on a menu, it probably means it's the real deal (my experience anyway)

What a surprise when I arrived to my parents' house and found out that my mum cooked sofrit pagès for lunch. Especially for you, Tourist. Now I expect a piccie of your mum's estofado de ternera...

IMG_20210411 - copia.jpg

First quality products: the chicken, the "patató" (smaller rounded potatoes) and broad beans are grown by my parents; the lamb was a present by a farmer friend; the sobrassada and botifarró (thinner than the normal botifarra) was bought directly to another farmer. All this accompanied by home-made wine, home-made bread (baked this morning in a stone wood oven and still a bit warm!) and home-made hierbas. Today's flaó wasn't home-made though, dammit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back