Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been to Amante this year?

I wanted to book a table during my stay 17-31 July and it looks like it's full until the end of August already...

I really wanted to go back there once this year as I think the last time was 4 or 5 years ago...

Any chance to show up and get a table without a reservation?

I did it many times in the past... but this year is somewhat special ;-)

(because of this I already booked Sa Caleta, Giri Cafe & Sa Punta Patchwork 😄)

Any good restaurant recommendation's for the Es Caná area? We fly out Wednesday and haven't been to that area before

Any good restaurant recommendation's for the Es Caná area? We fly out Wednesday and haven't been to that area before

drinks & snacks - es birra
a fab dinner experience - can suldat (meat and swiss fondue!)
beachside lunch - either aiyanna (on the fancy side of things) or then chiringuito can colomaret at the northern end of the same beach which is far less fancy, but definitely 'real ibiza' for a fair price

for can suldat and aiyanna definitely book in advance. since there is no real nightlife, a lot of restaurants are fully booked every day right now.
Cool thanks, will check them out, that would probably explain why I couldn't get a table at Mambo's then

Has anyone been to Amante this year?

I wanted to book a table during my stay 17-31 July and it looks like it's full until the end of August already...

I really wanted to go back there once this year as I think the last time was 4 or 5 years ago...

Any chance to show up and get a table without a reservation?

I did it many times in the past... but this year is somewhat special ;-)

(because of this I already booked Sa Caleta, Giri Cafe & Sa Punta Patchwork 😄)
We've been a few times. If you call up you'll most likely get a reservation - although it might be at a late time. Its very busy this year.

I highly doubt if you just turned up you'll get a table.

After 34 years open, Barlovento in Marina Botafoch (one of the few places with "normal" prices in the area) closes for good...

Open again with the same name. It has been taken over by a company from Madrid.

pizza.

a difficult subject here on the island. there are lots of RUBBISH pizzerias here on ibiza, and then there are a few places where you get a DECENT pizza such as carpe diem in jesús, dolce vite in pdb and es tancó in sant jordi.

but after 20 years of coming to ibiza and 10 years of living here all year around, tonight, literally an hour ago, I had the BEST pizza ever here on the island. I got the tip from an italian guy (no wonder) who came on one of my hikes and oh boy...FINALLY I had a pizza that really deserves its name.

the place is not fancy at all, the service is a little chaotic (well yeah, again italian), it's right on avda. españa as you drive into ibiza coming from figueretas so it's really not a beauty of a restaurant and it couldn't be less romantic... but OH MY GOD, THIS IS HOW A PIZZA IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE!

farina santa is the name. good luck booking a table as the place is tiny. they also do deliveries but that would be a cardinal sin with pizzas of this quality.

btw, two pizzas and a few drinks cost us less than 30€ all in all, also speaks for the place.

thank me later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back