Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a good value beach restaurant reasonably close to San An....that is NOT ridiculously expensive and pretentious (such as Cala Bassa Beach Club, Cotton Beach Club etc). Was going to go to Can Yucas on Tarida, but just seen some savage reviews on TA!

Is there such a place left in Ibiza these days?

Can anyone recommend a good value beach restaurant reasonably close to San An....that is NOT ridiculously expensive and pretentious (such as Cala Bassa Beach Club, Cotton Beach Club etc). Was going to go to Can Yucas on Tarida, but just seen some savage reviews on TA!

Is there such a place left in Ibiza these days?
The beach bar at Cala Gracio? It's pretty down to earth...

The beach bar at Cala Gracio? It's pretty down to earth...
Good shout. The restaurant at Cala Gracionetta round the corner is another with f*cking joke prices...cheapest bottle of wine 35euros. I'm seriously considering getting a cool bag! lol

Eaten at Relish twice already this summer (it's only a 2minute walk from my flat). Now I've gotta say that I'm a big fan of their sister restaurant, Tapas. But on the first visit I felt that the tapas dishes here, while pretty similar and still better than good were not quite as good as Tapas.
Sunday roast this past weekend - excellent. Great value too. I had the beef and the missus had pork. Beef was a little overdone but still pretty decent. Pork belly and the crackling were top notch.

Can anyone recommend Lio? Ive heard great things about the place but they want a minimum spend of $200 per person. Visiting with wife and they can only seat us on Wednesday or Sunday.

Can anyone recommend Lio? Ive heard great things about the place but they want a minimum spend of $200 per person. Visiting with wife and they can only seat us on Wednesday or Sunday.

dinner show place. very posh. if you‘ve got the money and like that sort of place, why not?

No Te Olvides De Acordarte in San Jose (near the town hall) is now Sa Xacota, the new adventure of the Teatro Pereyra family.

Official opening today, saturday...

61776112_386576345284273_8979089789005332480_n.jpg

Minimal in Cala de Bou. Food fine, but over-priced. Regretted going there from the minute we ordered. Could have walked 30 seconds down the street to Relish and paid the same money for an infinitely better experience, but fancied trying something different. Service was good. Still, go to Relish for that money.
Verdict: prime location for picking off tourists.

So...
Yesterday we tried this new restaurant called "Brots", located on the beach S'Arenal Petit.
It is the same owners who run Cala Xucla's restaurant.
The decoration is sober, modern, in a very natural spirit.
They only offer fresh produce at very good prices, so the card is short and renewed regularly.
Salads, tapas, and some main courses, all we tasted was simply delicious.
My big crush for this year.
It's really nice to see young ibicencos entrepreneurs modernize the village, which needs it.
You can go there with your eyes closed.

Long shot but I am looking for dinner reservations for me and the Mrs at Lio Wednesday July 3rd or Friday July 5th. Just 2 people for dinner.

They are booked, any chance someone here has a way to get us in?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back