Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Es Puet Blanc in Portinatx.
New team, new chef.
Fantastic "Cordero", amazing aïoli, prices ridiculously honests.
All the customers around us seemed very happy...

Hi all - any tips for a nice restaurant for dinner on a Thursday in August for a stag group in our mid-30s.. We are staying in San An Bay... I'm thinking Kumharas looks nice...

behaving stag group or chaos in restaurant style gang?

We are all married with kids (bar the stag...) we know how to behave :)

We are heading to the Pacha restaurant for dinner and then into the club on the Saturday... and Friday we are at O Beach all day, so not sure dinner will be needed.

We are all married with kids (bar the stag...) we know how to behave :)

We are heading to the Pacha restaurant for dinner and then into the club on the Saturday... and Friday we are at O Beach all day, so not sure dinner will be needed.
we really enjoyed the food at O Beach, worth considering if you are peckish.

Hi all - any tips for a nice restaurant for dinner on a Thursday in August for a stag group in our mid-30s.. We are staying in San An Bay... I'm thinking Kumharas looks nice...
I recommend Tapas in San Antonio mate. They are really friendly, do amazing food and can cater for groups....best place we have found in San Antonio by far. David's is great for food as well....reasonable prices but not as nice as a venue. 2 min walk from Mambo's, take a few drinks down onto the rocks for sunset and then hit David's on way back. If you want fancy/expensive with the wow factor Sa Cappella is located on the outskirts of San An in an old monastery....but pricey and not really suited to a stag do! San An bay is not that great for restaurants....Relish is alright though.

Have a good one!

sa capella would have been one of my tips as well.

if fish/seafood is your thing, can pujol at the end of the bay is where you wanna go

I recommend Tapas in San Antonio mate. They are really friendly, do amazing food and can cater for groups....best place we have found in San Antonio by far. David's is great for food as well....reasonable prices but not as nice as a venue. 2 min walk from Mambo's, take a few drinks down onto the rocks for sunset and then hit David's on way back. If you want fancy/expensive with the wow factor Sa Cappella is located on the outskirts of San An in an old monastery....but pricey and not really suited to a stag do! San An bay is not that great for restaurants....Relish is alright though.

Have a good one!

Nice one thanks... we are staying at the new Amare - the resturants in the hotel look pretty good but would like to head out if we can. Anyone got an opinion on Kumharas?

Nice one thanks... we are staying at the new Amare - the resturants in the hotel look pretty good but would like to head out if we can. Anyone got an opinion on Kumharas?

nice place for sunset, not so sure on its kitchen nowadays though, haven't eaten there in years. anyone?

type of cuisine? any preference on location/resort?
We're staying in PDB so preferably close to there but no preference.

As for cuisine I'm pretty much up for anything except Sushi and seafood that's not fish. I usually find something I like on any menu though

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

We're staying in PDB so preferably close to there but no preference.

As for cuisine I'm pretty much up for anything except Sushi and seafood that's not fish. I usually find something I like on any menu though

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

make it a birthday lunch and go to la escollera in es cavallet. 10mins by taxi from PdB.

if it has to be dinner, then another shout would be the restaurant of destino resort. that's a little further away and it's certainly not cheap, but as for views (if you get there just before it gets dark), quality of service and food, it's top notch.

do a little research on those places. if they're too fancy (maybe you were looking for something simpler) I have tons of alternatives.

Same as GS above, nice venue but i didn't think the food was great tbh. The service was slow but that sort of fits in with the chilled out nature of the place

Have a good one!
Another ?‍♂️ for Tapas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back