Resistance 2019

I went a was meggggga busy. CDW as she plays hard as f***. Banged it out. Nicole was the highlight for me. Played some mega wonky song at one point but exceptional. Stayed for Richie who was insanely good. Main room rammed literally couldn’t move unless at the back. Didn’t go in vista but took a cab with a fella who said eats everything was full on. Stayed for 10mins of cox but tiredness kicked in. Then decided the ceiling needed painting

I also went so see Enrico last week as a drumcode fan. It was no where near as busy. Testpilot there’s enough noises out there. Left before Maceo but my point is half as full last week. Not much room last night

Think that was me you shared a taxi with mate, scouser living in oz? was good talking to you and your mate, sound fellas!

Privilege was rammed, stayed at the back of the vista room most of the night as could barely move. CDW was full on smashing it out from the second the main room opened at 12, over in the vista room eats everything wasn't much different the pair of them wasn't hanging about at all going in hard...

Hot Since 82 played a pretty good set, caught the first 30 minutes of carl cox then bailed. Bit disappointed with resistance probably the weakest night of the week for me all pretty generic, last year resistance was much better night with carl cox, maceo plex, sasha & digweed. Also i had just arrived straight from cocoon @ cova santa where Sven and Koze was on fire, and really good vibes, probably the best event of the week.

Think that was me you shared a taxi with mate, scouser living in oz? was good talking to you and your mate, sound fellas!

It was indeed mate absolutely top fella mate. Had a good old laugh even in a massive state. Wednesday wasn’t too pretty. Great to meet ya mate

We're flying in for one night only for Resistance on 3rd Sept, is it likely to sell out? I have read on here that the parties in July and August have been mega busy, I'm hoping that the crowds should have thinned out a bit in Sept or is this just wishful thinking?

Busy for sure, but I can't imagine it's going to be anywhere near the scenes we saw on 30 July.

We're flying in for one night only for Resistance on 3rd Sept, is it likely to sell out? I have read on here that the parties in July and August have been mega busy, I'm hoping that the crowds should have thinned out a bit in Sept or is this just wishful thinking?

not gonna sell out no.

it will be a very busy one since it's with a certain carl cox, but I don't think it will be completely rammed. it's september and there's also a certain calvin harris at pacha and bodyworks at hï which is doing very well.

Was at Resistance last week, and it was really busy. But not too busy, we still had plenty room to dance if that makes sense. Didn't feel crammed in if you know what I mean.

Who's at Resistance closing party tonight? Jesus what a set by Beyer! Just perfect bangin' techno from song to song. I rarely watch and listen FB live set, but that's just to f***in' good! IBIZA I MISS YOU ?

It was BUSY but not too much for me. Found a good spot to the left of a plant near to the middle entrance to the garden and by 3:30am there was already plenty room to dance. Both Beyer and Cox’s individual sets were great, however the b2b was flat and too tech housey for me and it killed the vibe for us.

Stuck it out till about 5:45 but had lost the groove we were in earlier so decided to call it and luckily were the last 3 people to board the disco bus back!

There was no Charlotte De Witte, Dense and Pika were still on when I popped my head in just before we left, having seen 20 minutes or so of them around 4am.

Both Beyer and Cox’s individual sets were great, however the b2b was flat and too tech housey for me and it killed the vibe for us.

There was too many filler tracks, anytime Adam plays down, the track selection drops a level. wish I went to CDW but I suppose Beyer & Carl together isn't something that should be missed if you have never seen it before.

Last edited:
Musically I HATED the night, the only one I was even remotely interested in seeing didnt end up playing (hs82), crowd was fun tho. I didnt think it was going to be ALL straight up techno....not even one element of house I heard last night. Oh well......I can say ive been to privilage now.

There was too many filler tracks, anytime Adam plays down, the track selection drops a level. wish I went to CDW but I suppose Beyer & Carl together isn't something that should be missed if you have never seen it before.
CDW didn’t play :(

Back