Rep trips

i can thankfuly say HELL NO !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way im posting like a mad thing today...I'm still only @ 17 Posts so if any of them are f `in bo$$ocks I duely appolagise

i can thankfuly say HELL NO !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way im posting like a mad thing today...I'm still only @ 17 Posts so if any of them are f `in bo$$ocks I duely appolagise..just cant wait to climax @ 100....oooohhh yeah

nothing happens at 100!

50 for regular, 150 for guru ooohhh!

Still waiting for Dalai Llama status!!!

Oh, and Boxter:

r the rep excursions any good because ive only seen them on the tv and they look like a laugh?

That's right, people will be laughing at you. Because if you go on these, you will be another pissed up w@nker who thinks they're great.

No offense to you personally mind, just a bit of social advice! ;)

dont you get me excited...only 30 more for lift off...what a relief!!!

The rep trips are just what you need after whizzing all over the island on your rented Fizzy 50cc moped.

They take you on pub crawls !!!!
THATS RIGHT THEY CAN GET YOU FREE ENTRTY INTO ALL THE FREE BARS & CLUBS IN THE WEST END!!! THEY WILL MAKE SURE THE BAR STAFF GIVE YOU A FREE SHOT OF A DRINK EVERYONE GETS FREE ANYWAY.

MIND YOU ITS NOT ALL WEST END.

YOU ALSO GET TO MISS ALL THE TOP NIGHTS ON ISLAND AS YOU GO TO WHATEVER THEY ARE OFFERING INSTEAD. JUST THINK YOU COULD BE IN SUMMUM WHILE THE REST OF US ARE AT PACHA OR PRIVILLAGE
etc.... .

HERE A LIST OF PLACES KANYA, MAMBO, DEL MAR, BAR M,IBIZA TOWN, AMNESIA,COASTLINE ALL WORLD FAMOUS PLACES THAT YOU WONT BE GOING TO IF YOU HAND OVER YOUR CASH TO SOME CHEEKEY CHAP or LASSIE FROM WILTSHIRE (ALL REPS ARE FROM PLACES THAT DONT HAVE A NIGHTLIFE)

MIND YOU ALL THIS FUN IS NOT FREE OH NO YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ABOUT £140 TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM HAVING THE HOLIDAY OF YOUR DREAMS HOW ELSE CAN THEY PLAN 14 CRAP NIGHT FOR YOU.

ian, i could write a list as long as my arm of all the places you've never been to whilst you've been handing over wads of your hard earned cash at the above mentioned "formula" bars and clubs along with thousands of other identically clad and coiffeured individuals. you don't know what you've missed!!

dj biff

Biff I hear what you are saying. So where do you recommend?
I am a coiffeured please PM and tell me what it means then I will tell if you are right.

DJ Biff or was it DJ Buff who worked at Bar M?

i guess what i'm saying is don't criticise people's choices of spending their holidays in different ways. ibiza is more than the west end, it's more than a few clubs or sunset bars, it's more than the sports harbour at botafoch, it's more than the golf course, it's more than family entertainment in san antonio bay and santa eulalia.
how many times have i read here about being open minded and then in the next sentence read criticism of someone else, because they like beer, or boys, or girls, or footy tops, or sarongs, or 3 million pound yachts, or sliced cheese. what does it matter?
the problem of youth is its intensity. we have to prove our membership of elite bands to the exclusion of all else - hence the lemming like rush to a few clubs and about 8 bars in two different areas of a tiny island. and at what cost? we'll pay anything to be part of our elite group, outrageous prices, 3, 4, 5, or more times higher than the average elsewhere, to have surly staff consider you lucky that they're serving you.
listen, this month me and cherry b will be watching opera under the stars at dalt villa, sitting in a garden bar high in san jose, relaxing with a jazzy trio, barbecuing on the beach at sa flama, watching laurel and hardy films in spanish at the outdoor cinema, jigging about brasil style down at tropicana, and lounging on sundays with an ice cafe and the paper, sitting on the decking at the nautical club with a cod and "foaming" potato tapa, taking breakfast to cala conta, swimming with the dog at cala bassa as the sun goes down, winning the taboggan races at agualandia, and having candlelit feasts of seafood and tabouleh, couscous and fresh vegetables on the balcony.
there's a whole tiny world here waiting for you all. just look and you will find it.

rant over. (and not one swear word used)

DJ Biff.

am i right?

bow.gif

I already know that in My Review of my holiday my biggest regret will be not being able to hire a car.

So much to try and pack in to 2 weeks....

I agree Biff, each to their own, it's their money so they can spend their holiday anyway they wish, not how other people say you should spend it.

I personally went on a few of the excursions during the day with Club 18-30 last year, and I had a decent laugh. I don't see why you have to fit into a certain catagory of holiday maker. Either you are a clubber, or a beerboy. Why can't you be both? Going round all the bars in the Westend and drinking alcohol doesn't automatically make you a nob! Sure, there are far more nobs in the Westend than anywhere else in Ibiza, but not everyone is the same! Plus, stuck up snobs are just as bad in my opinion. Everyone should just be allowed to enjoy themselves in the way they like to without other people judging them, that's what Ibiza is all about is it not?

ahhh, intelligent, discouseful posts. it's just like the golden olden days of this spring. before those pesky kids went to ibiza, came back and started posting rubbish.

its down to personal choice as you can go down to the west end and do what your gona be doing on the pub crawl yourself. Having said that, its a good forum for meeting new party folk and doing some male/female bonding from all over the place and the drinking competions can be extremely funny especially when the girls start.............thats another store which i might share another time...if you've never do it before just do one to say you've been there and do it, remember you can not buy experience, thats what they tell me anyways.

Am I right when I assume that I will be moron-rated cuz Im a hardcore clubber who doesnt do drugs, but drink beer instead?

BTW, Hi guys I new here, and havnet been to Ibiza before -going on Aug 11:th. Thougt I might as well go before Im too old to enjoy a true hardcore fiesta.

See you guys there :twisted:

Ibiza isn't quite as tolerance as people say. If you go down the Westend one night and get drunk, you'll be labelled a beerboy and everyone will hate you. It seems if you don't fit into the sort of person that other people want you to be (a pill popping hardcore clubber) then some people will treat you with less respect. Also, if you are wanting to shag a girl in Ibiza, you will be treated with less respect still...

It annoys me how people get slated for how they want to spend their holiday. Everyone has paid their money to be on the island so they should be able to enjoy it the way they want to and be left to get on with it whether people agree with it or not.

people should be allowed to spend their holiday how they want, u r right about people labelling people into categories which is an unhelpful outlook to meet new people, etc.BUT....
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE BEING A DRUNK W**&%R behaving in a way which will worsen British reputations which r already not the best

just a thought

Back