Removals

Warren D

I'm trying to figure out what items it is worth moving from the UK to Ibiza. I have a couple of nice leather 2 seater sofas that cost me a little under £2000 each and I didnt want to part with them but I'm thinking it's going to cost a lot to ship them so maybe it's not a good idea? I only have a few other items that I want to take. Say a couple of tea chest size boxes full. Has anyone done something similar or just left everything behind?

i'd bring everything i possibly could. get a quote from one of the removals companies which advertise in the ibiza sun and remember that the choice of furniture/house equipment here is limited and expensive.

ikea does ship to ibiza. they even have their own delivery van here now as the service has been so successful. i went there during my hols in mallorca and reckon that i could have funded my ferry costs by the savings i made on purchases there.

I had the same problem when I moved, I had 2 x three seater leather I had paid around £1500 for about 6 months before, If I remember correctly, removals was about £165 per sq meter, I sold mine and bought a big L shaped material thing with electric recline on the end for €1900 in the sales (%30 off ) here on the Island,
I am not sure if leather will be good here, with so much humidity, the wife`s boots go mouldy if not cleaned / used regularly, it`s probably her feet :) :) no other people have said the same about shoe`s and jackets :)
Have a good one
Tim

ikea does ship to ibiza. they even have their own delivery van here now as the service has been so successful. i went there during my hols in mallorca and reckon that i could have funded my ferry costs by the savings i made on purchases there.

you went on holiday to ikea??

i sure did. it was fantastic. (i also went to the camper and lottusse warehouses in inca)

Back