Religion - Eden - Terry Francis

North

Hi, I wonder what people think about this night, Fri 1 Jun. Could Terry Francis, the man behind the awesome ‘98 mix “Architecture” , pull a crowd?

Hope so! With the west end closing at 3am now I would imagine Eden & Es Paradis should be a lot busier as a result?

^this might be true but I might just do this still anyways cuz labyrinth and Music On aren't tickling my fancy. Just waiting for for the rest of the lineup announcement but if Terry + 2 other decent guys show up it could be a good night. It's cheaper as well and an excuse to stay to check out Eden finally

We've just purchased tickets for July. Only know of Francis playing so far which is worth the entry free alone. I remember we booked him for the first party I ever promoted and he killed it.

Yeah but the problem is is that they have all these other names on the lineup I don't know so I feel the guys I wanna see will have short sets. Its be better with just the headliners.

Fri 1 June was slow, the pit infront of dj booth main room was half full. Too bad as Terry Francis and Sebo K played to my liking; deep groovy tech house put toghether with finesse, smooth fingers and variation within the genre. Terry’s selection was worth the ticket alone. He is from another level.
East End Dubs was popular but is still not my thing after some years in Ibiza. He is too obvious, straight 4/4 hammering and revolving around the drop vs loudness.
In the small room Tiefschwarz played for an emty room.. Too bad they have the doors open between both rooms, as you get music from both rooms mixed.

Sebo K is an ace DJ and producer. Hopefully the night picks up as some very decent bookings. A few odd ones thrown in as well and maybe too many DJ's in one night. I can't really see what their direction is which may be a reason they may struggle (Eden could be another reason of course) but fingers crossed as ibiza needs more like Sebo K being booked.....more risks being taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri 1 June was slow, the pit infront of dj booth main room was half full. Too bad as Terry Francis and Sebo K played to my liking; deep groovy tech house put toghether with finesse, smooth fingers and variation within the genre. Terry’s selection was worth the ticket alone. He is from another level.
East End Dubs was popular but is still not my thing after some years in Ibiza. He is too obvious, straight 4/4 hammering and revolving around the drop vs loudness.
In the small room Tiefschwarz played for an emty room.. Too bad they have the doors open between both rooms, as you get music from both rooms mixed.
Last night/day was a crazy day on the island 7-8 big events

Eden was going to struggle

Ibiza Rocks opening
Glitter opening
Music on
Pacha —— hot82 sl eats
Distopia -
Heart
Priv regartonshite
Even children of the 80s!!
Skankys

Now that’s a lot of big events

My mate put a party on last night and it was well supported , tuff business at the min

Ibiza Rocks opening
Glitter opening
Music on
Pacha —— hot82 sl eats
Distopia -
Heart
Priv regartonshite
Even children of the 80s!!
Skankys

Now that’s a lot of big events

My mate put a party on last night and it was well supported , tuff business at the min
You can't count dystopia...that was a daytime event

Back