Red Shoes....

just found these puppies.

7954-437110-d.jpg

and low and behold UK colours are limited to white and black. and they dont ship to the UK :x

oh, puhr-leease

invest in a pair of these bad boys instead

24-01-2009_Adi_Beck_Large.jpg

I dont think I have ever chosen to buy an outfit with shoulder pads in :eek:

I was not attracted to the Dynasty/Colby's/Ewings style of clothing I have to say......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh - right - get ya!! Yes - but I dont think she had to wear shoulder pads - it was her natural shape.... :) :)

Was Vinegar Tits in Prisoner Cell Block?

In fact wasnt that the show that all Australian Soap actors/actresses go to finish off their career?????

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to wear shoulder pads at senior school :eek:

Emma - I think red shoes will look lovely :)

I have never worn them to work again!
Wear them on the weekends though or out and about. Lol.

I did buy a nice red coat for work......breathe a bit of colour into this place.

Oh - right - get ya!! Yes - but I dont think she had to wear shoulder pads - it was her natural shape.... :) :)

In fact wasnt that the show that all Australian Soup actors/actresses go to finish off their career?????

no idea. it was always on too late for me, plus it put me off women for a while.

I love white trainers.

This weekend, I shall be wearing my new boxfresh pair of white Reebok Classics (as long as it's not raining).

i wear white shoes ALL the time.....
my trainers are white, the old grandma bowling shoes i wear are white, my birkenstock sandals are white.... i could go on & on.......
im not too sure about red shoes though??? i mean, im sure they are nice... but.... but......
what do you accessorise them with???? :confused:

my trainers are white, the old grandma bowling shoes i wear are white, my birkenstock sandals are white.... i could go on & on.......
im not too sure about red shoes though??? i mean, im sure they are nice... but.... but......

im male, i dont accessorise! :lol:

I wore them once to work with a black dress and black tights :rolleyes:

Nothing to get excited about.

Just the people here have no fashion sense.

In fact wasnt that the show that all Australian Soap actors/actresses go to finish off their career?????

Vinegar tits :lol:
po_100_199_027.JPG

Ended careers but also was at the beginning, well for Alf Stewart anyway :lol:

I wore them once to work with a black dress and black tights :rolleyes:

Nothing to get excited about.

Just the people here have no fashion sense.

red shoes would work with black dress & tights (no need to accessorise! ;))

coming from many years of experience in the industry ive learnt the hard way not many people have fashion sense babe.... its not just on here! :lol:

Back