Red Shoes....

Emma_1983

I have decided to wear what I think are a nice red pair of shoes to work to "jazz" it up so to speak as its Friday and im out tonight.........anyway I have had nothing but the pi55 taken out of me for wearing them, you know when you think LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE ITS FRIDAY!!

Just been told:

They look like the Union Jack type shoes
They look like something Ginger Spice would wear
I look like Geri Halliwell
They will come in handy for when I "work" later

Anyone else work with boring colleague who have no fashion sense/think outside the box?

I have decided to wear what I think are a nice red pair of shoes to work to "jazz" it up so to speak as its Friday and im out tonight.........anyway I have had nothing but the pi55 taken out of me for wearing them, you know when you think LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE ITS FRIDAY!!

Just been told:

Anyone else work with boring colleague who have no fashion sense/think outside the box?

ive got a pair of red and green Adidas Mexico 70's

before that i had a red pair of Paul Smith Reeboks

nowt wwrong with red feet. beats having chavvy white ones!

Every single mother ****er here :lol:

I thought this thread was going to be about The Wizard of Oz :lol:

Just been told:

tell them to p1ss rite off!!!
red shoes are quite simply gorgeous :D get them on chic, wear and be happy!!

Just been told:

Just remind them that you'll have the last laugh tonight when they've all got to stuggle on the Vomet Comet out of Liverpool St to get home, though you'll just have to click you heels together 3 times.

Insurance?! ;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remind them that you'll have the last laugh tonight when they've all got to stuggle on the Vomet Comet out of Liverpool St, though you'll just have to click you heels together 3 times.

Yes we are an insurance based recruitment company, how did you guess

One girl who called me ginger spice just came in to ask if she could try them on as she wanted to walk in the office in them to see if anyone noticed.

I think not!!!!! :lol:

Just remind them that you'll have the last laugh tonight when they've all got to stuggle on the Vomet Comet out of Liverpool St, though you'll just have to click you heels together 3 times.

Im bound to be on the Vomet Comet myself - probably going on and on about how mean my workmates were to me today, telling the whole carriage :lol:

Back