Red Bull Cola

Possibly. I'm never really sick and yet I was constantly spewing for several hours. Not nice.

Oh dear, if I find some will drink with care. I dread to think how much sugar is in it though? Because both of them drinks are bad for you as it is....let alone together....

Oh dear, if I find some will drink with care. I dread to think how much sugar is in it though? Because both of them drinks are bad for you as it is....let alone together....

They're not mixed together - it's just Red Bull's take on a classic cola, without any additives. It's still loaded with caffeine and sugar, just no E numbers.

it is probabaly the single most disgust fing i have ever drank! gives u disgusting smelling burps after too. I u imagine the cheap tastin cola drink they put in the haribo cola bottles mixed wiv redbull. Thats what they done...YUK!

Due to this thread we specifically went looking for some when we were in IBIZA and bought some, it was not as dark as normal cola and taksted a bit like cola cubes, but quite pleasant.

On a separte note, has anyone noticed you can now get BIG cans of Red Bull, they are 355ml instead of 250ml....for when you really have to party :)

redbullcola-promotion-minis @ space-parking:

2yy35p4.jpg

If it was in a cheap plastic labeless bottle you'd think it tastes a bit like panda pops cola or cola cubes but when packaged as Red Bull it's quite nice, I'm obviously a marketers/PR's dream, I'd buy it again, no more than one can a day but I like it.

Tried this last week in Ibiza-tasted like cola bottles to me, quite liked it. I don't like the taste of normal redbull, so I will certainly drink it again! :)

Due to this thread we specifically went looking for some when we were in IBIZA and bought some, it was not as dark as normal cola and taksted a bit like cola cubes, but quite pleasant.

On a separte note, has anyone noticed you can now get BIG cans of Red Bull, they are 355ml instead of 250ml....for when you really have to party :)

These work a treat when your sharing vodka redbull - more to go round!

I haven't found this yet, there was like a launch party for it at a mates club but haven't seen it in any shops.

just tried another one ... very strange stuff ... sucks a little bit ...
in germany supermarkets charge around 99cent for the small can
compared to around 1.39euro for the "normal" redbull.

it is probabaly the single most disgust fing i have ever drank!
gives u disgusting smelling burps after too.
I u imagine the cheap tastin cola drink
they put in the haribo cola bottles mixed wiv redbull.
Thats what they done...YUK!
:lol:

I managed to read a whole book on the carzy the morning after knocking back a load of vodka/Red Bulls.

fcken toxic. you get the shakes, the lot.

anarchy in your intestines.

approach with caution...

Back