Recommend Me Underground Clubs In Ibiza

Jonny68

Can anyone recommend some underground type clubs in Ibiza where i can hear House music (preferably Disco/Funky House or old skool club classics) that don't cost a fortune to get in,and drinks are reasonably priced, and most importantly no chavs or Italian posers, as im not im prepared to pay the insane entrance fee and drinks prices the bigger clubs charge this year because im on a budget, i like a good drink when i go out too so drinks must be reasonably priced as in no more than a fiver a drink...cheers.:)

Can anyone recommend some underground type clubs in Ibiza where i can hear House music (preferably Disco/Funky House or old skool club classics) that don't cost a fortune to get in,and drinks are reasonably priced, and most importantly no chavs or Italian posers, as im not im prepared to pay the insane entrance fee and drinks prices the bigger clubs charge this year because im on a budget, i like a good drink when i go out too so drinks must be reasonably priced as in no more than a fiver a drink...cheers.:)

The only places i can think of that play that type of music and have cheap drinks are down the west end! Full of chavs though!

You can try hotel es vive but it's not underground ... it's more an alternative place to clubs.

So you want commercial music in underground club...:idea:

underground doesn't really go
with disco/funky house or old skool club classics tbh
... and if there would be any "undergroundclub" @ ibiza,
it wouldn´t be "underground" anymore the minute the name is posted here :)

if there is any "underground" you probably find it on mcboobie´s list of places
open during winter ...:
www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1170644&postcount=1
www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1170645&postcount=2
www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1170646&postcount=3

... and/or here:
www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=54890

... some underground type clubs in Ibiza ...
- that don't cost a fortune to get in,and
- drinks are reasonably priced, and
- most importantly no chavs or Italian posers, as
- im not im prepared to pay the insane entrance fee and
- drinks prices ... because im on a budget,
- i like a good drink when i go out too so
- drinks must be reasonably priced as in no more than a fiver a drink ...
try the club " la alternativa" in jesus

You can try hotel es vive but it's not underground ... it's more an alternative place to clubs.

So you want commercial music in underground club...:idea:

I might look into that es vive place, what are the drinks prices like?

I don't want commercial music mate where did you get that from.;)

lenny:lol::lol::lol:

the flaw with this thread is in the title.

it'd be like saying "recommend me pacha type clubs"......

err, that'd be pacha then - and they do play handbag, vocals and "piano house"

lenny:lol::lol::lol:

the flaw with this thread is in the title.

it'd be like saying "recommend me pacha type clubs"......

err, that'd be pacha then - and they do play handbag, vocals and "piano house"

don't be a ***** all your life grego:rolleyes: not every club has to be a "pacha" type club because it plays funky house, there are no doubt smaller clubs that play this music that don't cost a fortune to get in or for drinks.

don't be a ***** all your life grego:rolleyes: not every club has to be a "pacha" type club because it plays funky house, there are no doubt smaller clubs that play this music that don't cost a fortune to get in or for drinks.

oh tootle off jonksi. you've totally missed the point of what i was saying. i was laughing at lenny's responses.

i wasn't having a go at the music or anything like that, i was just..................

oh forget it.:lol:

résumé:

es vive hotel = undergroundclub with no posers and cheap drinks

awx9c4.gif
:lol:
awx9c4.gif

jonny, keep an eye on the free/nearly-free parties thread, theres no doubt loads goin on where you will hear what you want to hear. if in doubt about any of the djs fire their name + myspace into google to check out what the deal is with them.

the fact is "the underground" scene in ibiza (or anywhere really) is not where you are going to find that kind of music, its a complete contradiction in terms

thats not being elitist or snobby, its just a fact

oh and, try underground

granted, the music might not be your cup of tea (lose the anti-minimal stance btw, not everything without a piano riff is minimal).

the "minimal" tag is a bit out of date these days, a lot of djs who were being branded minimal play a real variety of music throughout a set, its a lot more "house" these days.

just give it a go, tigers only 6 europeans a pop and you can get in for nowt.

oh and, try underground

granted, the music might not be your cup of tea (lose the anti-minimal stance btw, not everything without a piano riff is minimal).

the "minimal" tag is a bit out of date these days, a lot of djs who were being branded minimal play a real variety of music throughout a set, its a lot more "house" these days.

just give it a go, tigers only 6 europeans a pop and you can get in for nowt.

Yeah right ... Minimal is a way of life,buddy!

Yeah right ... Minimal is a way of life,buddy!

i mean............ the minimal tag started being used by many as a catch all term for a lot of techno, tech-house, deep "germanic" house etc.

im not getting into a discussion about genres, its really ****ing boring :lol:

the point is, jonny thinks that anything that isn't P&O house is minimal and at the mere utterance of the 'm' word he reacts with the same fury as when that pete doherty is in the papers again for gettin his poodle smacked out of its tits

Back