Recommend Me Underground Clubs In Ibiza

ps. i dont think "germanic" is the term im looking for

from wikipedia

"The Germanic peoples are a historical group of Indo-European-speaking peoples, originating in Northern Europe and identified by their use of the Germanic languages which diversified out of Common Germanic in the course of the Pre-Roman Iron Age. The ancestors of these peoples became the eponymous ethnic groups of North Western Europe, such as the Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutch, and English."

I refuse to jump on the minimal bandwagon, id sooner listen to happy hardcore than that cr*p:eek:

Had a look at the Es Vive website and it looks good especially Fierce Angel nites, that type of music would appeal to me, these look to be private partys though, so how can one gain entry to this place?

i mean............ the minimal tag started being used by many as a catch all term for a lot of techno, tech-house, deep "germanic" house etc.

im not getting into a discussion about genres, its really ****ing boring :lol:

the point is, jonny thinks that anything that isn't P&O house is minimal and at the mere utterance of the 'm' word he reacts with the same fury as when that pete doherty is in the papers again for gettin his poodle smacked out of its tits
please man my knowledge of dance music is extremly vast,i know exactly what type of music it is.

whereabouts is this underground place anyway, is there a website?

behind amnesia

theres a myspace and a website, and a whole thread devoted to it on this here website!

don't talk rubbish man my knowledge of dance music is extremly vast,i know exactly what type of music it is.

the problem is - in your original post you said you were after old skool/ funky house/club classics, which by definition are going to attract a commercial crowd who equally by definition are the bread and butter of the big superclubs - a large % of that crowd would never even have heard of anything underground, home or abroad

speaking, on behalf of the London scene, at least, there is only one afters that plays anything even close to commercial house, (jaded) and even they go down a more minimal route at times, so I would be extremely surprised if the international scene was that different... :confused:

Yeah ok grand maybe it's asking too much to find a club on the island of Ibiza that plays house that doesn't charge a fortune to get in :confused:

I'm gonna perhaps look into this Es Vive place, looks very nice indeed, has anyone else been here and can you give me the lowdown?

We went there on a thursday morning last year having been at Superfreq at DC10.Wernt sure whether we were aloud in cos we wernt staying there but basically followed someone in n went downstairs to the bar / mini club. Was still in full swing , must have been about half 7. Not sure what else to say , cant remember drink prices . We met a few ppl there n went back n carried on in their room. Seems like a pretty plush hotel , if u can afford it

We went there on a thursday morning last year having been at Superfreq at DC10.Wernt sure whether we were aloud in cos we wernt staying there but basically followed someone in n went downstairs to the bar / mini club. Was still in full swing , must have been about half 7. Not sure what else to say , cant remember drink prices . We met a few ppl there n went back n carried on in their room. Seems like a pretty plush hotel , if u can afford it

sounds good mate:)

There is a small dance floor at km5, playing deep house mostly. Costs nothing to get in but drinks aren't cheap I think - no chavs tho !! Had a few good dance sessions there, I don't drink (alcohol) however so pretty cheap night for me. You need to get the party started tho as otherwise no-one will get up and groove...
Underground is good and es vive is always fun

I wouldn't say Es Vive is anything like an underground place, it reminds me of some awful cheesey place that you'd find near Leicester Square full of coked up monkeys (just my opinion tho :lol:)

I think Jonny boy just made a GINORMOUS mistake in terminology. :lol:

He's just looking for smaller clubs on the island that play house music, of which I believe there are quite a few in both Ibiza Town and San An. At least, McRackin is always mentioning places that sound interesting. Check out the Confirmed Pre-Parties and Bars section.

I refuse to jump on the minimal bandwagon, id sooner listen to happy hardcore than that cr*p:eek:

Had a look at the Es Vive website and it looks good especially Fierce Angel nites, that type of music would appeal to me, these look to be private partys though, so how can one gain entry to this place?

If fierce angels is underground, then you have 2 spots to visit; es vive and.....hed kandi at el divino.

Back