Recession/Credit Crunch

I've boycotted M&S on principle since they started charging for carrier bags:

1) it stinks of hypocrisy seeing as their products are packaged up to the moon in excessive packaging
2) what else am I sposed to use to pick up my dog poo with :lol:

I do feel for you it must be so embarrassing have to pul out a Tesco Value bag to poopa scoop!

and whats worse they usually have little air holes that allow the **** to squish through all over your fingers!

I am sorry but for me, no matter how much they charge, its bag for life all the way!

barbie - they do nice Cath Kidston bags for life in Tesco, only £3.50 and you can get quite a bit in them (too nice for poop scooping though) ;):lol:

barbie - they do nice Cath Kidston bags for life in Tesco, only £3.50 and you can get quite a bit in them (too nice for poop scooping though) ;):lol:

I've got them - my friend who works for Tesco was involved in the whole project with Cath Kidston and she gets me samples of them all :lol: But yes prob a bit posh for picking up dog poo :lol:

are you a fly on the wall everywhere i go?do you know absolutely everything i do in my life and everything about it?No so button it you don't know what your talking about, if you were in my situation you wouldn't appreciate some c*nt saying "stop moaning" thankfully most people on this thread have been somewhat helpful in their comments.

Snore off. If you can walk around the whole of Dublin offering to do absolutely anything to anyone and can't get a job, come back and I'll play you a song on my violin. Even better, don't go out this weekend, don't entertain any of your many lady friends or watch bad football in far away places and I'll get my double bass out for you. Work is everywhere. And you can't blame anyone but yourself your borrowing how you have, at the end of the day it just comes down to you assuming that everything was carry on hunkey dorey, and you assumed wrongly. Me ? I've got job offers coming out of my ears at the moment, but thats understandable obviously.

On a seperate note..

Barbie just seen your post about boycotting M & S, if you were here you'd either have to boycott everywhere or just buy carrier bags as every supermarket charges 27 cents for a carrier bag, crazy but true:eek:

On a seperate note..

Barbie just seen your post about boycotting M & S, if you were here you'd either have to boycott everywhere or just buy carrier bags as every supermarket charges 27 cents for a carrier bag, crazy but true:eek:

It's not really a boycott and I do completely agree with recycling everything 100%, it's just I NEED bags for poo :lol: I'm sure England will go the same way and start charging so people reuse bags which is a good thing, I'll just have to stock up while they're still free :lol:

snore off. If you can walk around the whole of dublin offering to do absolutely anything to anyone and can't get a job, come back and i'll play you a song on my violin. Even better, don't go out this weekend, don't entertain any of your many lady friends or watch bad football in far away places and i'll get my double bass out for you. Work is everywhere. And you can't blame anyone but yourself your borrowing how you have, at the end of the day it just comes down to you assuming that everything was carry on hunkey dorey, and you assumed wrongly. Me ? I've got job offers coming out of my ears at the moment, but thats understandable obviously.
f*ck off

It's not really a boycott and I do completely agree with recycling everything 100%, it's just I NEED bags for poo :lol: I'm sure England will go the same way and start charging so people reuse bags which is a good thing, I'll just have to stock up while they're still free :lol:

OK:lol:

I assume I'm not one of these people..

Let's put it this way Deano, i don't appreciate people telling me to "use your noddle" when it comes to me being out of work and a direct victim of the recession, it has absolutely nothing to do with using your head this is life and sh*t like this happens and can't be helped, im not the only one who has suffered either millions have (there are people a lot worse than me) but still ive a lot to lose, not everyone is in your privleged position as ive already outlined, therefore if i were you id just be thankful that your financial situation is good, because you never know you could find yourself in a similar situation someday and then reality will hit home, and im sure you wouldn't appreciate people telling you to "use their noddle" then.

Transmission ends......

Yeah Deano, if your borrow beyond your means and can't pay it back, you COULD get ****ed. Amazing isn't it ?! What is the world coming to ?! Unbelievable. Jonny, you make my world go round.

are you a fly on the wall everywhere i go?do you know absolutely everything i do in my life and everything about it?No so button it you don't know what your talking about, if you were in my situation you wouldn't appreciate some c*nt saying "stop moaning" thankfully most people on this thread have been somewhat helpful in their comments.

moan moan moan moan moan.

Anyway im finished with this thread as the usual suspects have come on to spoil it, thanks to all those who gave advice,etc, cheers.:)

Let's put it this way Deano, i don't appreciate people telling me to "use your noddle" when it comes to me being out of work and a direct victim of the recession, it has absolutely nothing to do with using your head this is life and sh*t like this happens and can't be helped, im not the only one who has suffered either millions have (there are people a lot worse than me) but still ive a lot to lose, not everyone is in your privleged position as ive already outlined, therefore if i were you id just be thankful that your financial situation is good, because you never know you could find yourself in a similar situation someday and then reality will hit home, and im sure you wouldn't appreciate people telling you to "use their noddle" then.

Transmission ends......

I haven't yet after 33 years of life so I'm quite sure I won't going forward considering I'm in the best position I have ever been in.....again I'm not thankful, lucky or any of those words you associate with not having to work at anything to succeed.....I just used the thing which I was born with.....

I don't feel I've spoilt the thread (and it wasn't my intention), I've given my opinion and advise (as stated) from my experience.

I'll give you one more piece of advise, if you spent less time on this site and more time looking for work to get yourself out of the rut your in life would look so much sweeter......the minimum wage is better than f*ck all mate.

Your no fun anymore Jonny...

usual_suspects_1.jpg

Back