Ratio of Men to Women in the Past Party Seasons...

J

Johhny Bravo

What is the expected ratio of men to women in the average club in Ibiza??
Just curious....

Is it ever just a total sausage fest?? Or for all of the European folk, Is there ever just too many damn blokes and not enough women??

I'm still trying to figure out the lingo.

6 more months until I storm the Island...

My absolute biggest complaint: its like mule central sometimes. I showed a couple bros back home my pics and they were like wow clubs look awesome but its all dudes!!! Doesnt help in my recruitment efforts to say the least. :cry:

I guess I never noticed the ratio deal until I looked at my pics and realized that there sure were a lot of guys there. Good for us gals I guess, but must suck for the guys if they dig girlies! I hope more girlies take a liking to the music and make the effort to visit Ibiza. I love the damn place and I will always make an effort to visit the island even when I am old with a cane talking to myself! Hee! Hee! :lol: :D

guys to girls

on a % base i would say it;s 60% blokes 40% women.

depending on where you go and what night, deos effect the amount of boys to girls.
easy way check the club queue's.

best way to meet women is the age old strick thats unless this is your first trip.

as i have found knowing where every thing is, is a god send a i find i end up in a massive group of people genrally with more women in it.
show the a good sun set and their's no turning back.

i remember in my first years here, back in the good old days when the clubs were free and everyone danced naked on the beach, it was a ratio of about 5 gorgeous women to each guy.

LOL

anyway that's a load of BS ;)

depends on which clubs / and nights you go too.

e.g. one of the clubs in ibiza marina (well in fact both of them) are very popular with the ladeeez. there are also particular nights which draw different crowds. let's all guess which type of crowd erick morillo and roger sanchez draw ;)

girls a word of warning. made in italy is not for the faint of hearted, although it is great fun ;)

but the ladies that are there are gorgeous! I´m straight and all, but If I was a man, I would really think of Ibiza as a babe-place-2-be!

West end ratio??

What's the difference in the ratio of men to women in the West End as opposed to Ibiza Town or the area near Space and Bora Bora??

Is there a difference?? Just curious.

I hate sausage fests!

well the classy ladies go to bora-bora, the less classier (but probably more fun chicks!) go to west-end. this is being pretty rough about things but i hate to sat it´s true!

For a real eye opener, try being on the dancefloor when Darren Emerson plays out. you need a telescope to see the nearest woman.

The guy-gal ratio is leaning heavily towards guys. Not as bad in the cheesy crappy parties, but at the better parties, more guys than gals. As the clock progresses, this becomes more of an issue.
I go there every year with a guy friend, and he always says that the night starts out with a 2:1 ratio, at the end of the party it's a 3:1 ratio, at the after party it's a 4:1 ratio, and by the end of the after party it's just damn hopeless... :lol: :lol:

Not that I'm complaining, more fun for me :p

I definitely agree that there are more women in the clubs earlier and throughout the middle of night. It's more males hanging around as the set closes out, but that's not always the case - PvD holds a mixed crowd all night.

One thing I'll admit; Ibiza has beautiful women. On the beaches, in the restaurants, in the clubs, on the streets -- just LOVELY.

La_Troya said:
The guy-gal ratio is leaning heavily towards guys. Not as bad in the cheesy crappy parties, but at the better parties, more guys than gals. As the clock progresses, this becomes more of an issue.
I go there every year with a guy friend, and he always says that the night starts out with a 2:1 ratio, at the end of the party it's a 3:1 ratio, at the after party it's a 4:1 ratio, and by the end of the after party it's just damn hopeless... :lol: :lol:

Not that I'm complaining, more fun for me :p

THis is the absolute truth here man. I think out of the 8 nights I went out last year I closed down 5 of them and dayem it was a sorry sight towards the end of the night.

what's funny about that?

strangers in the night - that's the one i always play (kind of apt in most cases don't you think?)

djb

Back